carovs carovs 22-25, F 9 Answers Dec 17, 2013 in Intimacy

I grew up in a small town in rural Utah. Being wild in Utah means to drink a Coca-Cola.

Best Answer

As a teen at a party ... I was pretty tame back then. My wild party days didn't start until college.

Best Answer

It had to do with an eyedropper that was supposed to be three drops when someone bumped someones arm and I practically got the whole dropper full of mind expansion fluid.

Best Answer

Sounds like BS, but that would suck a lot.

Best Answer

I was 18 in the service.

Best Answer

Didn't know they were spiking my drinks with vodka and had about 4 or 5 of them before I got up to dance. It was my first time drinking alcohol. I landed on my rear and lay on the floor asking why everyone was lying down. I didn't realize I was the one lying down.

Best Answer

It was a big house and I had a room I was staying in. I got tired early and went up to sleep. I was awakened as a few people were putting a passed out, completely naked girl in my bed. I didn't rape her but she was awake enough to want to cuddle. In the morning I helped her as she searched the house, completely naked, for her clothes. I made her coffee. It was nice and just a bit wild.

Best Answer

I aint telling you.

Best Answer

I dunno, never been to one.

Best Answer