insearchofmylove insearchofmylove 31-35, M 14 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

"attractive" women are always used to sell men's products.. cars, beer, etc.. as though seeing a hot chick will automatically make men want to get the product..

Best Answer

Yeah! You're bang on!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Wait? Men don't use tampons too?

Best Answer

of course they do, for nosebleeds...

Best Answer

Funny thing about latin music videos too: when a woman sings you see a young sexy woman dancing; when a you hear a male voice you see lots of sexy young women dancing

Best Answer

This has made my day. Thank you good sir xD

Best Answer

I'm glad to hear that, kind ma'am!

Best Answer

Haha!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Presumably the razor will make a mans face as soft and smooth as a woman's and many women like that.

Best Answer

$crotal shaving fetish?

Best Answer

Sex sells (usually). No one really wants to picture sex during that time of the month....

Best Answer

I was watching a U tampon ad, and the female was like trying to impress the male, but she couldn't because she was feeling uncomfortable etc. When an ad is targeted at a certain gender, they always add in the opposite gender.

Best Answer

LOL! Great question!

Best Answer