And how did you deal with it?
LadyClarion LadyClarion 26-30, F 12 Answers Jun 7, 2012

That I called one of those hot chat lines on someone elses phone line, but it wasnt me, wasnt really offended, just laughed at how ridiculous the accusation was lol

Best Answer

That I slept with an old co worker when I went out for a drink with her one night. It caused friction for over a year in my relationship and I believe it is one of the reasons why we eventually broke up. I never did anything with the girl but I learned to never intentionally put myself in a situation where it could look bad to my partner. Trust takes forever to build and can be torn down in seconds by someone else's perceptions.

Best Answer

That I cheated....I left and when he realized that it was not true I did not take him back

Best Answer

Fair enough!

Best Answer

Plagiarism. and it was for submitting something in school that I'd also posted online under an assumed name. there's nothing like being accused of plagiarizing your own self.

Best Answer

When I was a homeless punk busking and dumpster diving for a living I was accused of being a methamphetamine dealer to kids by a stranger in broad daylight. I laughed at him and said, basically, I don't do meth, I've never tried it, I don't know where to find it, so why would anyone, let alone a kid ask me for it? Then he punched me.<br />
I took it checked my teeth found them fine and said, "hey man you're gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that to get me to go down." and smiled. He hit me again and ripped his knuckle open on my teeth. He shouts in shock and yells "what the fu**! You don't have aids do you?" I laughed and said "who can tell?" <br />
Then he threw my guitar about fifteen feet and ran off like a *****. I never had to throw a punch.My guitar was never the same after that though. ******* ****.

Best Answer

The things people assume huh... :(

Best Answer

I was called self-absorbed. I don't think there is anything I can say to disprove it. I try to move on.

Best Answer

That I cheated on my bf and was throwing wild parties at night while he was working ... confronted the person and made him tell my bf he was lieing

Best Answer

what a jerk!
some people have nothing better to do huh...

Best Answer

yep that how I feel about it

Best Answer

that i was a curse to my parents...unlucky charm. i ignored it all the time.

Best Answer

Gee, that's horrible! It's good that you are strong enough not to believe that!

Best Answer

Someone accused me of threatening to kill someone. I told the truth about what really happened and then I got fired from my job.

Best Answer

That's pretty harsh :(

Best Answer