I will never forget the scene of the girl getting killed with an umbrella.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUbndpUQdT0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
sujib sujib 18-21, F 18 Answers Jun 21, 2012

I know of two, both shown on the TV show "World's Wildest Police Videos", and both involved 18 wheelers. One was a guy trapped in his car after an 18 wheeler overturned on top of him. He not only survived, he walked away from the wreckage without a single scratch or broken bone on him.<br />
The other showed a man and woman trying to outrun the cops with a stolen vehicle. When they ran a red light, they drove straight into the path of an oncoming 18 wheeler, which plowed into them from the side, killing both of them. The driver of the big rig was okay

Best Answer

I car was flattened completely, it was about a foot high after it was squished. It was a miracle that the lady survived

Best Answer

seeing a little girl get hit by a car, i hope i never see that again

Best Answer

This video I saw on youtube<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sia1SVSivME

Best Answer

I was witness to a Cessna 172 cartwheeling Down a private runway.

Best Answer

Car wreck during the Los Angeles earth quake..believe 1987... Was flying through on my way to Singapore...stayed in the rent car..finally decided i couldn't stand it...so went into hotel room to sleep at that point didn't care if the building fell down...I was so exhausted

Best Answer

the motorcyclist who went through the windshield and out through the passenger window because the drunk driver didn't stop

Best Answer

I didn't actually see the accident, but I drove by just after it happened. I was on my way to work, at around 8:45am, and it had been raining. There was a cop that had just pulled up and gotten out of his car. It was atba stop light. At the light, there was a white car that was ran into the light pole, on an islander. In the road were pieces of a bicycle. Just a mangled fr<x>ame, and a pair of handlebars just a few feet from it. The tires were both gone. And the cop was picking up a shoe out of the road. I didn't see a body, so I don't know if it was up underneath the car or where it was at, but the woman who was driving was leaning on the car crying. There were no medics on the scene at that point. I can usually handle seeing some crazy stuff, but when I saw the officer picking up the shoe, it made me feel sick to my stomache. The woman must've been flying, because that bicycle was demolished, and the speed limit there is only 40mph. Anyway, I looked on the news later that night, and found out it was a 61 year old male cyclist that got hit. They never said exactly how it happened.

Best Answer

None scares me. I am used to blood and guts and gore. <br />
The drunk person who was left on the railroad tracks in his car to sleep as a joke by his friends was gruesome. He did live. Worse than a wounded animal were the sounds he uttered.<br />
And the man whose face was eaten by cancer was difficult to look at by most. We had to close the doors in the unit when he exercised by lapping the floor.

Best Answer

Without a doubt: The Silver Bridge collapse between Gallipolis OH and Pt. Pleasant Wva. December 15th, 1967. They still have no recovered all the bodies from the Ohio river...probably won't find them.

Best Answer

That's scary I live in Ohio.

Best Answer

saw your youtube video. I dont know what anime that is but i'm so going to watch every episode now. Thanks for giving me a new addiction...i was running out of tv shows to watch. .. The worst accident I saw happened right infront of me. Some black guy on crack almost hit me, he went through a crossroad where he hit another car. Instead of stopping he carried on accelerating into another road where he crashed again and stopped for good. This all happened infront of me. He fell out of his car and started running, he collapsed after 10 yards or saw...dude was really high. The car he hit was driven by some dumbas* teenager who wanted to get revenge so he did a quick u-turn and started chasing him. The teenager almost hit another guy while he was doing it. Pretty adventurous day all in all.

Best Answer

Yeah.... The anime is called Another

Best Answer

yea i googled it, it looks good.

Best Answer

Luckily, I haven't seen anything that horrible. I used to work in a nursing home, though, and it was sad to watch people waste away. :(

Best Answer

That's sad :(

Best Answer

It really was, because most of them were such wonderful people. Their families would just stick them in the home and forget about them.

Best Answer

a friend with a gut full of E try to fart... was the messiest accident i have ever witnessed.

Best Answer

I saw a man fall off his bicycle and under the wheels of a truck when I was a kid. He was mangled, near torn in two. I didn't properly understand - well I did but I was a kid so it didn't properly sink in. I think it would have been worse if I'd witnessed it as an adult and fully understood the weight of what I'd just seen.

Best Answer