I car was flattened completely, it was about a foot high after it was squished. It was a miracle that the lady survived

Best Answer

seeing a little girl get hit by a car, i hope i never see that again

Best Answer

This video I saw on youtube<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sia1SVSivME

Best Answer

I was witness to a Cessna 172 cartwheeling Down a private runway.

Best Answer

the motorcyclist who went through the windshield and out through the passenger window because the drunk driver didn't stop

Best Answer

None scares me. I am used to blood and guts and gore. <br />
The drunk person who was left on the railroad tracks in his car to sleep as a joke by his friends was gruesome. He did live. Worse than a wounded animal were the sounds he uttered.<br />
And the man whose face was eaten by cancer was difficult to look at by most. We had to close the doors in the unit when he exercised by lapping the floor.

Best Answer

Without a doubt: The Silver Bridge collapse between Gallipolis OH and Pt. Pleasant Wva. December 15th, 1967. They still have no recovered all the bodies from the Ohio river...probably won't find them.

Best Answer

That's scary I live in Ohio.

Best Answer

saw your youtube video. I dont know what anime that is but i'm so going to watch every episode now. Thanks for giving me a new addiction...i was running out of tv shows to watch. .. The worst accident I saw happened right infront of me. Some black guy on crack almost hit me, he went through a crossroad where he hit another car. Instead of stopping he carried on accelerating into another road where he crashed again and stopped for good. This all happened infront of me. He fell out of his car and started running, he collapsed after 10 yards or saw...dude was really high. The car he hit was driven by some dumbas* teenager who wanted to get revenge so he did a quick u-turn and started chasing him. The teenager almost hit another guy while he was doing it. Pretty adventurous day all in all.

Best Answer

Yeah.... The anime is called Another

Best Answer

yea i googled it, it looks good.

Best Answer

Luckily, I haven't seen anything that horrible. I used to work in a nursing home, though, and it was sad to watch people waste away. :(

Best Answer

That's sad :(

Best Answer

It really was, because most of them were such wonderful people. Their families would just stick them in the home and forget about them.

Best Answer

a friend with a gut full of E try to fart... was the messiest accident i have ever witnessed.

Best Answer

I saw a man fall off his bicycle and under the wheels of a truck when I was a kid. He was mangled, near torn in two. I didn't properly understand - well I did but I was a kid so it didn't properly sink in. I think it would have been worse if I'd witnessed it as an adult and fully understood the weight of what I'd just seen.

Best Answer

Yes, that was kind of gory but I don't think it is possible as it happened here.

Best Answer

killed with an umbrella or by an umbrella?

Best Answer