im not sure of the name of the airline but the domestic flights in russia. I swear if a chicken or goat had been walking up and down the asile it wouldnt have surprized me. Raw fish served in all inflight meals. Then you see the plane boneyards beside the runways and you cant help but think that these are the ones that got there but just couldnt quite take off again.

Best Answer

Russian airlines in general seem to have a bad reputation. I know what you mean about the "bone yards" very scary.

Best Answer

Easy jet!!! U don't get allocated seats so everybody rushes to the front and pushes!!!

Best Answer

I have also had a bad experience with them or should I say my mother did. She didn't know she had to pay extra to take her suitcase. The plane was delayed many hours she missed her connecting bus in England. Check in was unfriendly. I renamed them "Difficult Jet"

Best Answer

Yes, we ended up delayed for hours with them, they changed the hate last minute... People were literally running to the other gate :O

Best Answer

Aeroflot.<br />
I dont think they are completely diligent in upkeep

Best Answer

I would never fly with them again. I flew to St. Petersburg with them and on the way back when we boarded the plane there were 2 Aeroflot wrecks on the airfield, I was very scared to go in that plane. You are right the upkeep is not exactly the best in the world!

Best Answer

South African Airways, first the air hostess shot the top of a coke can into my eye and the next passenger she served, she managed to drop boiling water onto my arm. Needless to say I was not impressed.

Best Answer

United Airlines....their cancelations due to storms and rebooking is the worst I've seen and I have flown most every airline all over the northern hemisphere.

Best Answer

another way easy 1,, for moi' anyway,,, that would be United,, hands down,,,,

Best Answer