In flint the worst is anything north of the river. Downtown and around the colleges is ok so south of the river isn't too terrible
farfrominnocent farfrominnocent 31-35, M 18 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Community

I'd have to say Compton...

Best Answer

There are no really terrible areas where I live. I can think of two or three areas that are not at all affluent and quite run down, but I wouldn't be particularly afraid to walk through them. And there seem to be new condos going up and the beginning of gentrification even there.

Best Answer

Ybor city. I live in Florida.

Best Answer

the sewer and its the same in every city, in every country, on every planet, in every galaxy. Kinda makes your shite seem insignificant, huh?

Best Answer

Well, past the man with the shopping cart of cans. Then take a turn on the meth dealer... round the corner on the right.. ah! yes google that spot it is the worst part of my city!

Best Answer

Here in Washington, DC, it's pretty much every quadrant except the NW. Even NW has some bad areas.

Best Answer

the West side is supposed to be the worst......but the East side isn't all that great either....so.....meh. The saving grace is the North side which is also considered downtown where the City Hall, community college, and where a mini-Chinatown is.

Best Answer

north central

Best Answer

West Side of Chicago...

Best Answer

Down by the river, I suppose. Like a lot of towns.

Best Answer

North Minneapolis, just outside downtown

Best Answer

Ooo you're from Flint... I'm nearby at Wrexham. Some rough places there.. :L

Best Answer

oh gosh, there any areas where my late husbands family live and they are ROUGH..

Best Answer

Probably the den of the bear who keeps eating my neighbor's bird feeders.

Best Answer

I heard once that the worst area in your town/city is always 15 minutes away, wherever you are. I think that might be true.

Best Answer

That could qualify as my town/city :o

Best Answer