Describe why.
lmtnmn lmtnmn 31-35, M 11 Answers Jul 18, 2012

The worse boss this idiot that was Assistant General Manager of this data entry company I worked at. He had to be the president of the local stupid society and never ever took responsibility for things going wrong. He was damn lucky to have me working for him as I saved his butt many times when it came to deadlines. Best boss, I was working minimum wage on my college campus while I was going to school ... nothing rattled him and he treated everybody fairly and equally.

Best Answer

I am so glad you had that.

Best Answer

worst boss: everyone else (disorganised chaos)<br />
best boss: myself (perfection personified)

Best Answer

The worst boss is the one who didn't want to give me extra hours when I could of done the job. He had to hire someone else. Apparently, he always wanted two people for the job not only when I was there. I say worst not cause he was a bad guy but is the way he managed somethings such as this. Good one, is the management of this company I worked for, the HR and her boss was nice.

Best Answer

The worst boss I've ever had was an immediate supervisor. He was a petty little man who thought his position of power gave him the right to be rude and taunt his underlings. If someone said they would have to leave early for a doctor's appointment or whatever, he made a huge deal of it and told us to sneak out so we wouldn't be seen by any of the higher ups because they would think he was slacking. He yelled a lot. The company I worked for had a couple of slow times each day. NOTHING to do for an hour or more. I always kept a book with me, so I would have something to read during the slow times. He panicked each time he saw me reading. He told me to look busy. I don't know how I was supposed to look busy when there was no work. <br />
The best boss I ever had, was the president of the above mentioned company. When he saw me reading, he came into my office and asked what I was reading, told me about what book he was reading (he always had one in his jacket pocket) I refused to sneak out for any reason, (I really don't like being a sneak) So when I was told to sneak out, I went to him and explained that I had an appointment and I'd be gone for two hours. He said just go ahead and take the rest of the afternoon off, because we were salaried, and he would need us to work a couple of hours later the next day. He was such a gentleman and had a great sense of humor.

Best Answer

They were both the same boss, the lady who trained me to run a 7-Eleven had me in yelling matches with her on a weekly basis. This was done by constant critique of everything. She's also the best trainer I've ever met and had me running a store with amazing efficiency. We became really good friends after my training was done.

Best Answer

Had a boss and she would glare at the staff if she questioned what they were doing. She wouldn't teach someone....well if she did she would make it appear it was really taking a lot out of her time. Sighing and snapping out answers. Mostly though she waited until she found something wrong and make a big deal out of it and loudly proclaim to everyone around what they did wrong. It's been two decades since her and she still comes to mind when I think of a bad boss.

Best Answer

The boss i have got now, she is brilliant, she cares about the service, the users and her staff, what more could you ask for. All staff have total respect for her too!

Best Answer

Worst: The Evil Redhead (Liz) that was jealous of my popularity at Guitar Center in Chattanooga.<br />
Best: The one at Coldstone that let us get drunk with her.

Best Answer

Worst boss: At a call center, it's all about the numbers. <br />
Best: One of my first jobs, I was an Administrative Assistant and I did everything and loved it! I was treated with love and respect every day. The company eventually sold and I have never found that kind of "family" at work again. But...I just started a new job where the people are some of the genuinely nicest people I've ever met. So there is potential!

Best Answer

Worst= Every female boss. Best=Use to give me advice.

Best Answer