BarbieSmokesLikeMarley BarbieSmokesLikeMarley 26-30, F 4 Answers Jan 4 in Dating & Relationships

any time I break my kit kat bar and eat it....yummiest and worst break up ever!

Best Answer

Hahaha!

Best Answer

It had to be when I was 21. I had a girlfriend, I thought she was the best person, I loved her so much and I thought she loved me. One day, during the LGBT Pride Parade, she introduced me to one of her new friends and I thought she was super cool, we hung out with her all day.

No more than 2 weeks later, this girl texts me with a message that was for my girlfriend and apparently they had been sharing information about me, what I had said on facebook to my girlfriend and she ended up saying " You're right, she's so pathetic."

I called my girlfriend to come over, she came over and I showed her the message. I asked to look at her phone. She told me that there was nothing on it. I said " In order for me to believe you, I have to see your phone and when things are clear, I will." Looking at her phone and after my girlfriend admitting to it, It was apparent that they where with each other, in other words, cheating on me. I told her to get out and that was the end of it. I cried of course and I pretty much vowed that I would never ever EVER let myself be in a relationship again.

Of course, that's a stupid thing to say.. but I did feel it at the time and I hope her luck is rotting out. I really do because she doesn't deserve happiness... at least she doesn't deserve to be happier than me.

Best Answer

She doesn't deserve a sweet seeming person like yourself.

Best Answer

I think everyone deserves someone, but she doesn't deserve to be happier than I am. I guess I feel better knowing that she has to live with that for the rest of her life.. it's something you should tell the other people you date but those that cheat don't.. so it's pretty much like she's hiding her past.

Best Answer

This guy cried after I broke up with him. What was worse was a few hours later I saw him at a party and he started to tear up again.. Not a fun moment..

Best Answer

That really is the worse!

Best Answer

It was really awkward.

Best Answer

When I was 13 I punched a 12 year old in the head....that's it....

Best Answer

Tough love!

Best Answer

Yeah she's still crazy

Best Answer