startinover1 startinover1 46-50 11 Answers Apr 18, 2012

My aunt had taken too many pills and had sweated all over her blankets, and when she went to get up puked coleslaw all over herself, the bed, and the floor. Only to have the dog eat it and puke that too.<br />
I can never see coleslaw ever again without feeling sick. Cleanig it up was terrible

Best Answer

lovely

Best Answer

That is beyond disgusting, so why am I laughing so hard? That is worse than cleaning up after children sick at both ends.

Best Answer

Welll when I look back at it now, it is slightly silly. But a trauma in itself all the same.

Best Answer

Love it all!

Best Answer

this one old lady i used to take care of. took her to a hair salon once. she had an accident in the bathroom... the poo got on the walls, all on her. i cleaned it all up.

Best Answer

Ugh..the smell is just gross. I have some similar expereince with that

Best Answer

yup. times like that you gotta wonder why me

Best Answer

And then you feel like taking a long hot shower with acid to peel of the disgustingness.

Best Answer

actually, after going through that a few times, i would have taken a bullet to the head. but in the meantime, a shower will do

Best Answer

my best friend was sloshed,n she puked all inside my car. cleaning that up was probably the worst iv ever done.

Best Answer

Male restrooms in a large call centre building.

Best Answer

Sorry I messed them up for you!

Best Answer

How about aim?! :P

Best Answer

Liquid sh!t all over the walls and floor at work

Best Answer

Cleaning ur life mind and soul from the bad memories reluctantly.

Best Answer

Love this!

Best Answer

Changing my babycousins napy

Best Answer

i just got done removing two massive leaf piles (literally tons) that shouldn't have been dumped there in the first place.

Best Answer

Cleaning my own teeth. Do you know all the kinds of stuff that gets in between your teeth?!?!! ARGHH. lol

Best Answer