dramirezs23 dramirezs23 31-35, M 6 Answers Feb 13 in Dating & Relationships

When the guy acts like a mutant and then asks for a second date. Really?

Best Answer

Oh man, I've been on so man that I've lost track of which one was the weirdest! Ha ha ha!<br />
...<br />
... Oh God I'm lonely.

Best Answer

This guy was a total cheapskate kept trying to make physical contact with me, he was pushy and controlling about where we went, and the worst of it was he couldn't stop taking out his military I.D. requesting a "military discount everywhere we went! He was insanely persistent about kissing me and trying to put his hand between my legs so I told him he was going to be a dead soldier if he didn't stop and then he could maybe get a military discount on the funeral!

Best Answer

The ones that ended in "marriage".

Best Answer

guy was twenty minutes late. dressed so badly I was embarrassed to be seen with him. he had no plan for what were supposed to do together (we met at a museum but he had no plan for after). We ended up walking 2 miles in the rain to a restaurant, selected less for what was on the menu than because it was the one place he agreed to eat at. The food sucked, and I paid the bill. He said he'd tip, and then he left a bad tip. I walked him to the train, said goodbye, and thanked my lucky stars he never called me after that!

Best Answer