Going poop and feeling like you're not done but can't go anymore.

Best Answer

mah life story

Best Answer

Oh man...I feel for you.

Best Answer

waking up to find you have no hands-a stroker's worse nightmare.

Best Answer

next

Best Answer

Stuffing $20 into the thong of a ******** only to find out when she turns around, that she's actually your teenage daughter ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Best Answer

that awkward moment when you realise, you had your ipod on and everybody in the bistro just heard you fart

Best Answer

yup haha

Best Answer

I did think the music was a little loud lol

Best Answer

being up to your neck in snot with a bucket of poop about to be poured on your head.

Best Answer

S hite got that feeling tomorrow coming on?

Best Answer

The awkward moment when you pull the cord for your parachute and an anvil flops out

Best Answer

Thank you for best answer :-)

Best Answer

**** I think I pulled it too soon>

Best Answer

Either dealing with the loss of someone close, or feeling so completely helpless with no hope, or falling in love with someone who doesn't love you back or doesn't know you exist, and not being able to tell them.

Best Answer

Getting a serious answer. lol

Best Answer

Fear

Best Answer

Puking...when ylu cant puke anymore and your throat is bleeding already...your stomach is still pushing... Plus the headace which goes with it

Best Answer

When you tread in some unmentionable in bare feet!

Best Answer

I've stood on a snail in my bare feet

Best Answer

I'm too much of a coward to give this question enough thought to come up with an answer! And I'm serious.

Best Answer

treding on lego

Best Answer

Bare Armor upon a bare arse on horseback !

Best Answer

Walking along a sidewalk, hearing squish and realizing that wasn't gum! or Waking up in a hotel room after a bender and someone else states I'm glad these pillows were here to keep my hands warm and you have to say "Those aren't pillows" and wonder, "Just what did I do last night?"

Best Answer

unlove

Best Answer