the very worst feeling has been feeling totally disregarded, all alone and in the most horrific pain that I have ever felt. How did I conquer it? The more others spit on me and kicked me while I was down, the more strength I was gathering inside me to not only get past it, but to shun those people who had treated me with what one ounce of goodness. Now, t hey are on the receiving end, and they have been cast out of the greatness that I have achieved in my own life. Now, they can feel that awful, horrible feeling themselves and maybe one day they'll actually get a conscience.

Best Answer

That's something to celebrate to climb out of the holes to which ppl pushed you in. Thank you for the extensive reply. It's helped inspire me.

Best Answer

you're welcome. the weak never learn, those who are perceived weak sometimes have more strength about them than those who consider themselves to be strong.

Best Answer

Being ashamed of myself :/

Best Answer

I'm sorry you feel that way but your a beautiful being and I'm very thankful you took the time to answer my question

Best Answer

Thanks :)
You are too ;D

Best Answer