I had what looked like a crooked bowlcut. My bangs got cut in a perfect straight line except that it was crooked :@

Best Answer

:S

Best Answer

The hairstylist (and I use the term lightly) brushed all of my hair straight up and made one cut straight across and that was it- she was done! I had asked for a feathered style. It scarred me for life- I hate wasting money and this made me not want to pay to get my hair cut again- because I felt like she stole my money by not giving me the cut I asked for. I have only gotten my hair cut 3 times since and that happened 25 years ago

Best Answer

Bangs and a la<x>yered cut.

Best Answer

At the age of nine my Dad wanted me to get a crew cut for the Summer. My Mom hated it and my friends in the neighborhood razzed the Hell out of me all Summer long.

Best Answer

When my best friend finished cosmetology school. Oh god, what a nite mare, I just remember her chopping and saying long hair is out. I never had another serious haircut after that, strictly trims.

Best Answer

the one i have now

Best Answer

In uni. Don't even remind me

Best Answer

When I was 10, I wanted to save a piece of gum when I went to bed. Gum on paper. Paper on bed-level night stand. Gum in bangs. Obviously, I cut my bangs to the scalp. Great school picture that year.

Best Answer

LMAO!

Best Answer

Super Cuts. I was ready to cry or kick ***

Best Answer

i shaved my hair once, got hoplessly drunk for months on end and forgot how to grow it back.

Best Answer