Accidentally tripping my math teacher, fell down, chin first....... was really furious ...true story.
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 25 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Health

Going to high school.

Best Answer

I've had a lot of bad experiences, but the most humiliating experience was when I was tripped in the hallway and fell on my Geometry teacher, an elderly, strict man from Lebanon. I smacked his *** and he gave me the most shocked/stern look. I burned with fear and embarrassment.

Best Answer

Yikes lol

Best Answer

ha! you got the teacher. much better =)

Best Answer

Yeah, it sucked because I was on my way to his class.

Best Answer

I hid in the lockers for the rest of mine. consolation prize.

Best Answer

gym teacher accidentally pulling my shorts off while using me to demonstrate to the class how to do a headstand and me not being very good at my first try

Best Answer

Oh!

Best Answer

was a good demo on how not to do a headstand

Best Answer

Ha ha! That's hilarious.

Best Answer

Walking through the hallway, the boys gym class went by and a boy crashed into me and knocked all my books to the floor. My papers went everywhere. I yelled, "Hey !" He kept walking. The macho gym instructor came marching back, with his big muscles and a scowl, grabbed me by the arm, and double-timed me down to the principals office. Apprently when his boys knock a girl's things over and crash into her, she is supposed to be silent. The Vice principal told me that they were going to call my parents!!!!

I said to him..."I hope you DO call my parents!!! So that I can tell them that this....this....."gentleman".....grabbed me by the arm and manhandled me all the way down the hallway!!!!!!!!" The Vice Principal looked at the gym instructor....and no parents were called.

Best Answer

Nice

Best Answer

the whole four years

Best Answer

Just having to stand up in front of the class to give reports, I remember one time I almost passed out..........when I was done the kid in front of me said I looked sick and white as a ghost. All I could remember is talking and seeing everything turn white.

Best Answer

i was accused of stealing a class mates pearl earrings.

the earrings had belonged to her deceased grandmother

so she made a huge deal of it & it was in her mind, but i

was innocent. i was not suspended but everyone thought

me dishonest after that.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

IKR!

Best Answer

Other girls. Not all of them, but there were some who would spread rumors just for the fun of it, I guess.

Best Answer

Getting dragged into the boys shower room after track practice. Those boys were not shy at all!

Best Answer

Ohhhhhhh!

Best Answer

Falling in love with my best friend. She ended up dating one of my buddies, who treated her like crap.

Best Answer

yes once i was not wearing underwear... and ma Pen is is stiff for some reason i dont remember and suddenly i was called for surprise presentation..:P

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

it was not funny at that time...

Best Answer

oh wow.. it was a long time ago, but I would have to say any experience that involved me trying to ask a girl out on a date..lol.. it was not pretty.

Best Answer

Freshman year

got pantsed in front of my gym class ugh i hated high school

Best Answer

De-pantsed in gym, the girls standing by just a'giggling!

Best Answer

Chasing after the bus during a band trip as it was leaving the mall parking lot. God I HATE chasing busses! Lol!

Best Answer

attending

Best Answer