FromNowUntilForever FromNowUntilForever 18-21, F 22 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Romance & True Love

I made-out with this weird methodist girl in college whose idea of kissing was<br />
opening her mouth as wide as possible and wagging her tongue up and down. Without ever closing it. As in her lips weren't involved at all. It wasn't really kissing, more like licking. Literally. Most bizzare make-out session ever.

Best Answer

My eighth grade bf slobbered all over my face. Felt like I was drowning.

Best Answer

In hindsight, probably my first.

Best Answer

The guy that didn't know how to use this tongue.

Best Answer

Ugh...I dated a guy who kissed tongue out... it was awful.

Best Answer

Never had a bad kiss or I was just too drunk to realize it was a bad kiss.

Best Answer

I was just 13 years old, and kissing boys was relatively new to me. Thus far I liked it a lot. One summer evening a group of us went for a walk along the beach. One of the boys that I didn't know started walking beside me and put his arm around me. He then proceded to kiss me. This boy had his mouth open so wide that I thought he was trying to swallow my entire face. I was so shocked and grossed out that it was a miracle that I didn't vomit right into his mouth. That was the worst kiss of my life.

Best Answer

15 yrs old this girl had bad breath, I told her right away she bought gum and wanted to kiss some more.

Best Answer

Honestly I don't remember but more than likely it was probably with a guy.

Best Answer

knowing that I would be the last one with that person!

Best Answer

You don't wanna know.

Best Answer

last Friday when i kissed u.. eww still i wash my mouth when i remember.. lol

Best Answer

It was 9th grade and her name was Virginia. To be fair though, I was prolly the worst kiss she ever had too, lol

Best Answer

The priest at my church devour my mouth one time. :(

Best Answer