Munting has to be the worst I've heard.

Best Answer

Runfrapi (run for a pee)

Best Answer

There was this girl that went to my high school withe the last name of "Slutsky." I always thought it would really suck to have the word **** in your last name!

Best Answer

I dislike any surname which has anything relating to ones butt or private area. <br />
Batty, Butt, Hickinbottom, Handcock, Shufflebottom, Willy, Winterbottom, you get my drift

Best Answer

Biggerstaff

Best Answer

H*tler !

Best Answer

Humperdink! Kinda says a lot though. Also Ryder. I met a woman who's last name was this.and her husband was named Richard. Tell me that guy enjoyed the playground!

Best Answer

Shithead....seriously , but it was pronounced "Sha- theed" (I was overseas in the military)

Best Answer

There is so many in South Africa if I have to name them on EP I will be band for profanity

Best Answer

Swallows.......here in Az there is a real estate lady named Lisa Swallows her middle name might be Extremely but not sure

Best Answer

Beaver

Best Answer