Someone once lied and said i set an apartment on fire, and i poison two dogs. I was very hurt and still hurt its been at least fifteen years now, and i can still feel the pain :(
chontell chontell 36-40, F 12 Answers Aug 15, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Rumor had it ... I had 6 abortions before graduation from High School. Truth is, I was never pregnant until I was 26 years old ... at which point I had a miscarriage. I never did graduate from High School, although I did become successful and achieve a degree in nursing ... TWICE! First for my LPN, then for my RN. People and rumors fail!

Best Answer

That's awesome i know all too well how difficult it was to achieve all that. I hate rumors, and lies

Best Answer

Some one once said I was a neo-nazi because I shaved my head. I had really shaved my head in preparation for summer training camp for high school athletics.

Best Answer

That's awful. I friend of mine had the same thing said about him. The truth was he was going bald prematurely.

Best Answer

I believe you :)

Best Answer

My friend told the cops i did something he did.

Best Answer

Ooooh yeah, I can relate to that one!

Best Answer

That was cut throat. I hope you're not friends with them anymore

Best Answer

heno thats when i realised they were never a friend.If they would have said something i would have took the blame but do not blame.

Best Answer

Years ago, a guy at work was saying that I slept with him...it wasn't true, and I confronted him on it....he actually stood there and lied about it to my face...I was soooo angry....I don't know why I had expected him to fess up, but I guess I did.....<br />
Now, of course, I realize it didn't matter, but at the time, it seemed important to set the record straight....

Best Answer

that was awful. It amaze me that people could just bold face lie smh

Best Answer

there was a rumour by a neighbour that i was sleeping with men when she found out i'm transgender . i have never slept with a man and only ever been with girls - why is it people assume transgender people are gay people that dress in opposite gender clothes

Best Answer

That's nuts. I actually have several transgender friends, and only one is gay.

Best Answer

That it's my fault they're ripping me off?! Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean it's yer fault they're rippin' ya off, do ya think?!

Best Answer

It's not your fault

Best Answer

Thanx so much. : )

Best Answer

she was his gf and really jealous knowing i love her bf more than she did, she told her bf that i annoyed her!! i didnt do anything!

Best Answer

I believe you

Best Answer

I had relatives who said that I was an illegal substance addict (not weed) because I was poor and working my way through school. I also had relatives who said that I was sympathetic towards terrorists because I'm not a fox news republican. The sad thing is, people believed it with absolutely NO evidence and NO investigating.

Best Answer

I believe you :)

Best Answer