I should have said physical pain to the body sorry folks http://youtu.be/qenzQaXM6Pw (have a laugh)
Missmathematics Missmathematics 46-50, F 57 Answers Dec 17, 2011

A woman.

Best Answer

lol you know you love us really!!!

Best Answer

Your computer boards are working well tonight

Best Answer

BATTLE!<br />
Being bayoneted. Getting guts ripped out. Being cut in half at the waist and still being alive. Having arms, legs, and balls blown off. Laying strewn on the battlefield with countless other soldiers, all with these kind of injuries, all screaming in agony.

Best Answer

Sarah Pa(l)in.ouch!

Best Answer

Alien anal probe in a UFO moving at the speed of light.

Best Answer

haha theres a story there somewhere

Best Answer

Blue balls!

Best Answer

Lol! Not nice.

Best Answer

kidney stones, ouch !!

Best Answer

idk a bought kidney stones but i had gallbladder stones but of coarse you don't pee them out

Best Answer

ouch, gall bladder stones sounds more painful.

Best Answer

Kidney stones

Best Answer

are they worse than getting kicked in the junk?

Best Answer

I agree re the kidney stones seems very painful. my brother had them.
have a laugh at recent edit link !

Best Answer

Cluster headaches. being a chronic sufferer, it is by far the worst physical pain I have experienced. I've been shot and stabbed... Yet these damn headaches are 200x worse

Best Answer

Seeing a Person you CARE about Hurt!! I had to put a Close Friend Down a cpl yrs back cause She was On FIRE and SCREAMED like I've NEVER heard BEFORE!! PS; did you KNOW that The SKIN DOES Drip off your BODY when On FIRE., BUT PLEASE, Don't EVER TRY IT!!

Best Answer

IF I Could've GOTTEN to HER., or SHE COULD"VE Gotten OUT of the FIRE, There Would've NO NEED to put a BULLET in Her Head !!

Best Answer

The end of a 20 year marrage with your best friend ..wife and mother to your only child. Devorce..And never knowing why? To love a women and have her not to love you back..If you ever had the GOUT..you will wish for death.Trust me on that.!!!!

Best Answer

Emotional hurt.<br />
Man can go through much but our feelings are strong.<br />
When we go through loosing loved ones financial problems, and even have many physical problems.<br />
But if you hurt my heart that is the most crushing thing that effects me.<br />
Even if you have no feelings for the rest of the world it stiil is the worst thing that could happen to anyone.

Best Answer

I'd have to say awareness. We are aware of so many things that it has become difficult to sort through the rights and wrongs, the good and evil. We are so aware of what we think we deserve, what we think others deserve, that, at least for me, it is painful to realize that women and men have become so alone in a world overrun with people. We are so defensive of our own space that we challenge all intruders to the point of death - and really, no one owns anything, we just use it for awhile and then it gets used by someone else for a while.<br />
It is painful for me to be aware that so many precious lives have been wasted by war, crime, love, and hate, and we can't seem to do better than to just keep getting worse... But, I am forever hopeful that I am wrong and that mankind will evolve into something fantastic, and it hurts that I won't be around to see it.

Best Answer

yes agree there lonliness seems to be like a disease /epidemic egardless of how many people are on the planet.

Best Answer

Pain that is beyond words. Physical pain from Spinal damage where the joint attaching the skull to the spinal cord is---and is bone on bone grinding pain. Where the pain is so bad, that it is beyond the limits of what is humanly possible to tolerate, beyond the point of what the most potent pain killer known to man can alleviate: when you're past that point, and can't even be given an iota more of pain medication without causing one to go into respiratory distress (stopping breathing). That pain in so inhumane that it changed my view on doctor-assisted euthanasia in such extreme instances.<br />
I would not wish that pain on anyone. The up side is that after experiencing such torturous pain long enough, previously "big pain" issues (broken bones, surgeries, migraines) actually don't seem so bad. Most of life's worries just fade away.

Best Answer

That could just well be the worst pain known to man,

Best Answer

I give up.....what is the worst pain known to man?

Best Answer

In the lead so far it is woman! I said standing on a stone fish because of the link on my question , but as you can see there are a whole load of painful experiences.

Best Answer

Well thank you for explaining!.......that's a first for me!

Best Answer

Burning!

Best Answer

Emotional pain that you can't alleviate.

Best Answer

Giving birth

Best Answer

core pain

Best Answer

To either a man or a woman it is a broken heart.

Best Answer

Each person's worst experience is their 100%.

Best Answer