samanthaspice18 samanthaspice18 18-21, F 22 Answers Dec 27, 2010

Waking up In the hospital after being stabbed three times, to my ex wife acting like she actually cared!

Best Answer

when i was chastised with the spirit of burning....trust me it sucked

Best Answer

This one is too easy. Hands down, the #1 on my list is: childbirth. #2 is : shingles on my face

Best Answer

trigeminal neuralgia...a nerve in the temple goes haywire. felt like a bulldog had the side of my head in it's jaws. weeks of that. the pain lasts for minutes to hours at a time. it is like the pain of cancer. cannot be relieved with narcotics. nothing worse than nerve pain.

Best Answer

The first twelve hours after a double inguinal hernia repair!

Best Answer

Physically – having my fingers shut inside the hinges of an iron door and then having the door locked tight.

Emotionally – none.

Best Answer

Death of loved ones. Next to that, 8 years with undiagnosed kidney problems, gawd knows how many days of excruciating pain with no idea wtf was wrong (surgery fixed it, and was painful, bot not a bit as bad as the years of pain)

Best Answer

physically apendicitis while 5 months pregnant or gallbladder attack?

Emtionally, a few things, not sure what the was worse.

Best Answer

the worst pain i ever felt was the pain of losin gmy mom through death and the the funeral seeing the lid been closed on the coffin knowing i will never se her beautiful face again

Best Answer

losing my wife and daughters

Best Answer

Losing all my friends

Best Answer

The Pain of a Cluster Headache. If you have never felt that Pain, you can't begin to imagine what pain is. It is a Pain which makes you want to die, and when it's over, you wonder why you are still alive.

Best Answer

Kidney stones.

A Mans equivalent to giving birth :(

Best Answer

Having a terigium removed,. I don't know if thats how ya spell it.

Best Answer