samanthaspice18 samanthaspice18 18-21, F 22 Answers Dec 27, 2010

the worst pain i ever felt was the pain of losin gmy mom through death and the the funeral seeing the lid been closed on the coffin knowing i will never se her beautiful face again

Best Answer

losing my wife and daughters

Best Answer

Waking up In the hospital after being stabbed three times, to my ex wife acting like she actually cared!

Best Answer

when i was chastised with the spirit of burning....trust me it sucked

Best Answer

This one is too easy. Hands down, the #1 on my list is: childbirth. #2 is : shingles on my face

Best Answer

trigeminal neuralgia...a nerve in the temple goes haywire. felt like a bulldog had the side of my head in it's jaws. weeks of that. the pain lasts for minutes to hours at a time. it is like the pain of cancer. cannot be relieved with narcotics. nothing worse than nerve pain.

Best Answer

The first twelve hours after a double inguinal hernia repair!

Best Answer

Physically – having my fingers shut inside the hinges of an iron door and then having the door locked tight.<br />
Emotionally – none.

Best Answer

Death of loved ones. Next to that, 8 years with undiagnosed kidney problems, gawd knows how many days of excruciating pain with no idea wtf was wrong (surgery fixed it, and was painful, bot not a bit as bad as the years of pain)

Best Answer

physically apendicitis while 5 months pregnant or gallbladder attack?<br />
Emtionally, a few things, not sure what the was worse.

Best Answer

Losing all my friends

Best Answer

The Pain of a Cluster Headache. If you have never felt that Pain, you can't begin to imagine what pain is. It is a Pain which makes you want to die, and when it's over, you wonder why you are still alive.

Best Answer

Kidney stones.<br />
A Mans equivalent to giving birth :(

Best Answer

Having a terigium removed,. I don't know if thats how ya spell it.

Best Answer