my cousin gave me a black eye and pushed me down the stairs once when we were fighting (back when we were children) :P
righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 18 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Pets

My father is a firm advocate of the Copenhagen interpretation. I believe the in the "many worlds" interpretation but I am also opened to alternatives. Our worst fights are over the wave function collapse. He poked a hole in my notebook with his pencil while pointing to a stupid Dirac equation too vigorously.

Best Answer

Awesome answer.

Best Answer

Never actually had a fight with a legit family member, I just walk out of the room, before it gets that far. But I have had a few fights with my friend, that were pretty funny in retrospect, lol! This one time, I was a kid at the time, he was trying to get me to turn a page in a mag. and I wouldn't, and we started fighting, and it wound up with him holding me down, me cussing a blue streak, and him literally turning the magazine with my face, lol! Ah, good times... xD

Best Answer

wow! :P the worst physical ***** fight I ever got in...a boy who was trying to pull us off each other got kicked in the nuts. there was a lot of punching, biting and hair pulling.

Best Answer

Just trying to escape a spanking from my dad!

Best Answer

My older brother (four yeas older) was a violent gangster-like sociopath and when I decided to fight back one day from his constant punching me in the arms, stomach and chest, I was able to hurt him, bruised his face, bloodied his nose, and mouth before he beat the crap out of me . . . it was not pretty.

Best Answer

My niece went nuts on me when she was twelve, and i was twenty four. I had to let her beat on me until it was out of her system. I might have had a few bruises.

Best Answer

Cut stabbed and broken bones, a little too much testerone with me and my brothers.

Best Answer

With my cousin. We had a fist fight twice once when I was 3 another when I was 4. Me and him are cool now. I was fine both times he just got bruised and one time I did something to his arm where he was running in pride crying like crazy. One was at my dads house another was at my uncles house.

Best Answer

never physical. I would jus sit back n chill while I watch my dumbazz family fight amongst themselves.

Best Answer

Me and my sister have been in some major fist fights, but I've only came out with a couple bruises and cuts.

Best Answer

damn my sister and I got in the worst fights. there was a lot of hair pulling and biting haha

Best Answer

Some things are better forgotten...lol...

Best Answer

I Kung Fu'd grandma

Best Answer

Best Answer

I've never had a real fight with any family members. My uncle chipped my tooth once while we were playing football

Best Answer