childbirth

Best Answer

passing a kidney stone.

Best Answer

you win.

Best Answer

nut punch... ..

Best Answer

Breaking the growth plate in my hip a couple years ago... one leg will never grow again...

Best Answer

Probably when I had my first child by c section and as they were sewing me back up n pushing my insides around and out of the way the anesthesia wore off. It was only for a few seconds n I started dry heaving n yelling oww then they put me out completely.

Best Answer

burst appendix

Best Answer

Dislocating my shoulder and having to wait for hours in the emergency room while other people were treated before they got around to me.

Best Answer

Braking my collar bone, then trying to use that arm and hand.

Best Answer

Well now. it would be a toss up between the nerve pain caused by my back pathologies or the unco-ordinated uterus during my first delivery. The childbirth complication wins, I think. 9 of morphine did not touch the pain and I could not so much as speak.

Best Answer

I had a condition that caused my eye to start breaking down. For several months it felt like having a red hot knife twisting in the socket. They finally solved it by surgically removing it. On the pain scale, my kidney stones were a DISTANT second ;-)

Best Answer

Child Birth ..

Best Answer

when i had my bone graph and they had to drain the fluid out of my hip and they had to put me on my left side where the drain tube was so it kept digging inside. Or when i had my jaws reset and eye sockets pulled forward. that was a *****.

Best Answer

Getting my gums stitched up after the anesthetic wore off, probably. Impact third molars.

Best Answer

Broken neck or shotgun blast. Not sure of what shell type. It was no slug though.

Best Answer

recovery from a c-section.

Best Answer

CHILDBIRTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Best Answer

Impacted, infected Wisdom tooth, hurts just thinking about it

Best Answer

When someone dropped a bowling ball on my foot.

Best Answer

The two times I split my head open between the ages of 5 and 7. I used to bang my head on things when frustrated, cement didn't work out so well.

Best Answer

A miscarriage.

Best Answer