Cristina323232 Cristina323232 18-21, F 33 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Health

childbirth

Best Answer

passing a kidney stone.

Best Answer

you win.

Best Answer

nut punch... ..

Best Answer

Breaking the growth plate in my hip a couple years ago... one leg will never grow again...

Best Answer

Probably when I had my first child by c section and as they were sewing me back up n pushing my insides around and out of the way the anesthesia wore off. It was only for a few seconds n I started dry heaving n yelling oww then they put me out completely.

Best Answer

burst appendix

Best Answer

Dislocating my shoulder and having to wait for hours in the emergency room while other people were treated before they got around to me.

Best Answer

Braking my collar bone, then trying to use that arm and hand.

Best Answer

Well now. it would be a toss up between the nerve pain caused by my back pathologies or the unco-ordinated uterus during my first delivery. The childbirth complication wins, I think. 9 of morphine did not touch the pain and I could not so much as speak.

Best Answer

Childbirth for me. I do know that a dislocated leg is extremely painful though as my son did this when at the age of 14. he was participating in an extreme sport. 7 hours of screaming and passing out later they finally got him into an operating room to put it back.

Best Answer

I had a condition that caused my eye to start breaking down. For several months it felt like having a red hot knife twisting in the socket. They finally solved it by surgically removing it. On the pain scale, my kidney stones were a DISTANT second ;-)

Best Answer

Child Birth ..

Best Answer

when i had my bone graph and they had to drain the fluid out of my hip and they had to put me on my left side where the drain tube was so it kept digging inside. Or when i had my jaws reset and eye sockets pulled forward. that was a *****.

Best Answer

Getting my gums stitched up after the anesthetic wore off, probably. Impact third molars.

Best Answer

Broken neck or shotgun blast. Not sure of what shell type. It was no slug though.

Best Answer

recovery from a c-section.

Best Answer

That's a tough one. I had a pinched nerve in my back a few weeks ago, that hurt like a *****. I broke my little toe about a year ago, on my son's tonka truck, that was extremely painful. Broke my hand in a fight once, but it didn't really hurt because my adrenaline was going and I didn't realize it was broken until hours later. I'd have to say the worst though, was when I was a kid, I was running around a new house we had just moved into. The grass wasn't mowed and I stepped on an old JD whiskey bottle. It was a big bottle, and it went in just beneath my little toe, and exited right at my ankle bone. Got 40 stitches and 9 staples. Almost cut my whole foot off, luckily the Dr saved it.

Best Answer

CHILDBIRTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Best Answer

rehab after knee ACL reconstruction

Best Answer

Impacted, infected Wisdom tooth, hurts just thinking about it

Best Answer