somethingspecial1 somethingspecial1 22-25, F 13 Answers Aug 25, 2012 in Community

WORST: (looking down at crotch) hey baby, its not gonna suck itself<br />
ONE I USED: damn, it's like i don't even need to see you naked

Best Answer

Lmao ^_^

Best Answer

Worst one that works with surprising accuracy: "So how does it feel to be the best looking girl in the room?"<br />
Best, simplest method: smile from a few feet away. When they return it, walk up, hand extended, and say "hi, I'm (your name). No bs, no cheap lines. It's respected and effective.

Best Answer

Don't I know you? (Obviously not, or I would have been polite enough to acknowledge you without you needing to ask me that.) Or Haven't I seen you somewhere before?

Best Answer

my ex- g/f and brother we were at mcdonalds and he looked at a women and told her he would love to f#$% her and sat down and farted really load the benches were hard so it echoed! OMG i was so embarrassed i had to walk away!

Best Answer

You sure have a nice butt hope the front is as cute. that's the worst I ever heard. The worst one I used was for a fat broad you smell good.

Best Answer

"Your parents must be retarded cos youre special"<br />
Thats a pickup line from a Robin Williams comedy skit

Best Answer

Its dumb but it worked a few times. Hey you know its kind of cold out, could i use your legs for ear muffs. ;)

Best Answer

Calling you out! lolol No woman is dumb enough for that one to work!!

Best Answer

you see now i got your attn. then the master goes to work :)

Best Answer

never used one

Best Answer