Questionator Questionator 26-30 340 Answers Mar 15 in Community

Question of the Day

I feel asleep at a metal concert! Do you know how tired you need to be to fall asleep at a metal concert,lol.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

That is ******* funny!!

Best Answer

hopefully a drug wasnt slipped into your drink.

Best Answer

Wld have to have been totally waisted I wld say

Best Answer

Ha ha you probably got wasted too far before the concert.

Best Answer

I think it says more about how bad the band was.

Best Answer

Passed out drunk at a party and someone stole my money and bag of pot.

Best Answer

Well, at least you know they had a good time from it.. :P
Sorry to hear about this awful loss.. :P Must have been a hell of a party xD :D <3

Best Answer

Yes yr right but it wld **** u off when u where thinking about having smoke shortly lol

Best Answer

HE HE HE.

Best Answer

when i was at church..i was sitting in the front row and the pastor wasnt too happy with me

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

In the middle of a BJ... woke up the next morning.." did we?" Her response: shut up!

Best Answer

Yes shut up

Best Answer

Yes ma'am. Hehe

Best Answer

In my defense.. there was alcohol involved!

Best Answer

Are you named after the song by Extreme? Well done on the choice, very hard to sing, I'll have to go listen to it today, thanks for the reminder 💋💋

Best Answer

you lose your man card for the next year, sorry . how is it to not witness such greatness. go ahead and knock yourself upside your head.

Best Answer

Lol i think most would knock themselves out for that one

Best Answer

Classic

Best Answer

My buddy was receiving a BJ from a fairly aggressive and experienced woman. He was sitting in a living room chair. She got so aggressive with her technique that she whacked her head against the arm rest of the chair...knocking herself unconscious. True Story.

Best Answer

Lmao... didn't know giving BJ's was a contact sport!

Best Answer

Fell asleep in church at 16, sitting in the front pew...during a prayer. Everyone else say down after, and no one had the decency to wake me and sit me down, was standing for all to see for like 30 minutes. : /

Best Answer

This scenario wins the worst scenario award. It must have been awfully embarrassing.

Best Answer

lol thanks, yes, yes it was...lol

Best Answer

Sometimes in Church when people sleep off and are woken, they tend to pretend they are praying or meditating. I hope you didn't try to pretend cos that would have made it more embarrassing.

Best Answer

that was embarassing hahahahaa

Best Answer

yup...lol

Best Answer

nope, just looked around bewildered when I finally woke up...lol

Best Answer

it's almost the situation i had, except that it was in a mosque (i am muslim). the "Cheikh" was giving a speech...i couldnt help not falling asleep :D when he finished, my friends woke me up, and i was like "WHAT HAPPENED"

Best Answer

over the phone while doing Tech Support

Best Answer

well that is boring so you get a pass , plus if you were having to listen to that music . I would be surprised you still have your sanity

Best Answer

Thats funny

Best Answer

Wow. Just wow.

Best Answer

Having sex !!!!!!

Best Answer

That's bad or bad boring sex!

Best Answer

wendy its ok iam gonna go out on a limb and just say it was boring . you get a pass next time you know how to find me

Best Answer

Half yr luck.lol

Best Answer

I'm thinking if it was during slow casual foreplay & I was doing things just right & you were totally relaxed I'm might consider that a complement.

Best Answer

Well yes u cld take that as a compliment as sometimes really hot and steamy forplay can even make u pass out. So maybe that's what happened to her I stead of falling asleep.

Best Answer

He or she must have been boaring. Lol

Best Answer

My grade 7 finals

Best Answer

driving

Best Answer

During state testing I fell asleep and heard myself snore so I woke up glad it was just one snore. I asked the girl next to me afterward if she'd heard the snore, and she said, "yeah, you were snoring for a little while"<br />
Well ****, sorry slow testers

Best Answer

Having sex with a woman... Was so drunk... she had to wake me up and all i remember she was saying was: I don't think you can go on anymore. And I looked down and said "oh" and I rolled over and continue sleeping. :P

Best Answer

finish the story ...... 6 weeks later some thing is at the door and says remember that night. nows a good time to change area and zip codes

Best Answer

thats funny :P

Best Answer

That one is just halarious

Best Answer

Sitting in the recliner watching TV holding a cup of hot tea, drank about half of it and got warm and went to sleep, woke up quickly when it spilled all over me.

Best Answer

I've done that! Haha

Best Answer

I've fallen asleep while inside a woman, twice (different women). Once she was on top when I fell asleep/passed out (I'd had a bit to drink) and she simply rolled off and went to sleep as well. Once I was on top (tiny woman, too) and she had to wake me up to stop crushing her with my bodyweight. She did that by slapping me repeatedly.

Best Answer

Oooooooooooooook

Best Answer

First date.........

Best Answer

Ouch....

Best Answer

Ohh.. I had attended a traditional wedding when I was about 6 years old.. I was so sleepy with people dancing and drinking all over the place.. the only place I could sleep was on the table where they were supposed to slaughter a pig.. (Of couse the pig was not there and it was not a sty)

Best Answer

Didn't happen to me personally, but a guy in my class fell asleep during an exam.

Best Answer

When my friend was sobbing about a break up

Best Answer

I got talked into jumping a wire fence one night at a garden center, to get some garden stuff for a friends house. The cops turned up and I hid behind a big pile of compost bags, and went to sleep. My mate got caught trying to get back over the fence. I woke up (luckily) before the shop opened the next morning, climbed the fence and took off !. We never got anything, and I have never done that sort of thing again !!.

Best Answer

During an important meeting with our area director (of all of California)... 2 weeks after I got hired.. Oops

Best Answer

Happened to me too. Someone noticed asked me a question and from the depths of sleep I heard it and was able to pull myself from unconsciousness and muttered something that make no sense at all.

Best Answer

Lol ..there's a funny question. Because I've heard of funny stories.<br />
I don't think I've ever fallen asleep in a "worst situation" because as long as I can remember. I can only fall asleep when everything is as perfect as it can be for me.<br />
Meaning, comfortable, bed, pillows, quiet ..and warm if it's winter Or cool if it's summer ;-)<br />
Lol Probably easier for me to recall ..worst situations ..where I wanted to but ..couldn't fall asleep :)

Best Answer