frozeninhorror frozeninhorror 31-35, F 9 Answers Mar 21 in Dating & Relationships

mark my anwsers wrong when i didnt put action verb i just put verb on my paper (like they mean the same thing) and so my first grade in the beginning of school was a freaking 50!

Best Answer

When I was having trouble with friends (This was just before they decided to have nothing to do with me, thus ending with me being alone over all the summer and during my school days) My mom and I were fighting one day and she said to me "No wonder all your friends hate you". That cut very deep and I'll never forget it, we've since forgiven each other because it was a small fight over something stupid, but there are certain things you do NOT say to your children.

Best Answer

Worst?<br />
My mom tried to help me commit suicide when i was younger<br />
She also told me that she was going to have me aborted but my father stopped her (which my dad confirmed)

Best Answer

not help take care of an ailing parent

Best Answer

Abandoned me when I was on deaths doorstep

Best Answer

Sold my possessions behind my back.

Best Answer

not returned a text message quickly enough....

Best Answer