dangerbabe dangerbabe 26-30, F 19 Answers Jul 12, 2012

Talk about herself for hours and her previous boyfriends

Best Answer

text or stay on the phone the whole time

Best Answer

From where im from its likely to be her 3 kids by 4 dads

Best Answer

Start talking about marriage.

Honestly. That happened to me when I was like 23 or so. I went out with this one woman who a co-worker's wife said was super cool and really nice. Like, yeah, right!

We wanted to keep the first date low key, so, we met at a local coffee shop. She seemed decent enough. We seemed to hit it off at first. Until the caffeine started kicking in. She then started planning future dates and telling me what her expectations of me would be. What topped it off was when she started saying that "if we got married, her friends would just be besides themselves to be in the wedding party." It was at that point in time that I excused myself, went to the men's room, and crawled out the window and ran off.

Best Answer

Mention her 4 kids by 3 Dads??

Best Answer

have her time of the month start...

Best Answer

b1tch

Best Answer

mention her ex's, talk about boring a$$ $hit that nobody gives a f-uck about, fart, pick her nose, ask stupid questions

Best Answer

Probably eat too much.

Best Answer

Waste time trying to be polite. If uninterested or bored in an activity say it.

Best Answer

Fall in love with the wrong guy.

Best Answer

SPIT.....

Best Answer

Puke.

Best Answer