MushroomFairyDust MushroomFairyDust 26-30, F 18 Answers Feb 27, 2012

Having periods. Some people will say pregnancy, but I won't go there..

Best Answer

im not strong enough to open that jar

Best Answer

Being treated unequally at work.

Best Answer

the burden of male lust - women have no idea - oh i know some make jokes about it but i've met few who really understand the problem

Best Answer

gender is a fuzzy word however that means different things to different people - it seems political correctness is making us afraid to even say 'sex'

Best Answer

sigh! i dont know everything sucks being a female...

Best Answer

people thinking that am weak because am a woman

Best Answer

PMS, Periods, Period pains, The idea of a period! Did I mention Period?! PERIOD.

Best Answer

Cramps,period,discrimination,pap smears,breast examinations,pregnancy

Best Answer

I agree with other women who say periods...Second would be the pressure to be married and have babies before a certain age...yeah, it's still there in 2012

Best Answer

Periods!!

Best Answer

I love being female - though shaving my legs, arm pits, etc gets rather tedious

Best Answer

Women assuming that all men are ********. It gets really old.

Best Answer

Periods and discrimination

Best Answer

Men can come out of hurricanes looking exactly the same. Yet for me there's that awful awkward moment in a gust of wind where I have to choose between keeping the hair out of my vision, clinging to my handbag or holding down my skirt. Rain does horrifying, unspeakable things to make-up and heat straightened hair.<br />
Also strapless bras. Wicked devices.

Best Answer

cramping belly and gross blood discharge every month... and having limited opportunities than the boys. i mean, they get to preach in the church... they get to fight for the country... and they are, i think, valued more in the bible...

Best Answer

oh.. i see... it's just that GOD mostly trusted the guys to do his will... well, that's how i see it.. but i hope very much that you're right.

Best Answer

Sore testicle. Yes, testiCLE not testicleS.

Best Answer