Amaryllisflowers Amaryllisflowers 18-21, F 9 Answers May 12 in Community

They are fussy eaters.

Best Answer

Serving them up a plate and having them tell you after the meal that they don't eat/like what you served them OR they go into a restaurant and bug the F out of the server about the menu.<br />
IF THEY HAVE a food allergy, I can see people being cautious - but fussy eaters suck arse.

Best Answer

I am a fussy eater and can say a little here because there is something to be said for fussy eaters. Fussy eaters learn tolerance for people who think fussy eaters deserve criticism.

Best Answer

I don't mind if I am disincluded from partaking in a group banquet.
I don't mind if I am offered food even when very hungry that I can't eat it or I might gag. I feel bad when someone goes to the trouble to make a dish I can't eat. If I could get used to things disliked I ask myself should I change for someone else. When ridiculed it's degrading but I'm a good sport and act as if it's as funny as they think. The only reason people say bad things about fussy eaters is because they are in the majority. That alone is never a good enough reason to persecute someone. And so I remain a fussy eater until I die or the majority learns it's wrong to persecute others just because you belong to a majority.

Best Answer

hahaha, can't eat when you're talking.

Best Answer

Trying to please them my 84 year old mother is like that just want to scream

Best Answer

They're fussy about their food?

Best Answer

They never seem to be satisfied with what you make or what restaurant you want to go to.

Best Answer

Choice of restaurants. <br />
This is coming from a fussy eater.

Best Answer

They stay hungry in my house.

Best Answer