Questionator Questionator 26-30 185 Answers Oct 9, 2011

Question of the Day

Existed.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

hahahaha.

Best Answer

bahahahaha

Best Answer

I second this :)

Best Answer

lmao! isn't that tue?!

Best Answer

i like the answer .. awesome <3

Best Answer

That's cruel. How can you say that about someone?

Best Answer

Awesome answer as usual! haha

Best Answer

tried to kill me and our unborn child because I wouldn't have an abortion after he found out that the baby was a girl...he wanted a son. she is 15 now and the most beautiful and kind person... his loss... I am blessed ....

Best Answer

It's good that she had someone to protect her -- you.

Best Answer

I'm so glad you had a daughter, and she has you.

Best Answer

Thats horrible :-( Wow....i'm outraged. Thank god she survived and you and the girl are alright..

Best Answer

This is so bad.....how fast didi you dump him ?

Best Answer

Got married to me

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

That was my answer too!

Best Answer

Lmao. Same thing my husband would say about me.

Best Answer

Took my virginity and would not give it back!

Best Answer

Human nature never surprises me I am very thankful for the really kind people that have graced my life....:)

Best Answer

Metaphorically speaking, he pushed me into the sea from a cliff, watch me drown and sink slowly... and he is still watching...

Best Answer

Maybe we dated the same guy.

Best Answer

If he's still watching, then you're still sinking while being aware of the whole situation... Can you be more aware? Do you need to be more aware to act?
When I saw the same scenery in my life, there was a point I just couldn't let him watch and push me under the water... (to continue with your metaphor).

Best Answer

Didn’t pay child support, used the Dept of Family and Children to harass me by calling in false claims of abuse, accused me of starving our daughter in order to get the courts to grant him custody of our children so he wouldn’t have to pay child support when I garnished his wages, held me down and choked me in front of our son, goes on meth and drinking binges and is unable to parent at all during those times, told people I did drugs and had sex in front of my children. There’s more, I just can’t remember all of it.

Best Answer

Exactly what my nephews wife did to him. Even with testamony and arests on hers they gave two children to a crack *****. So much for justice.

Best Answer

Introduced me to my present Ex . o O O

Best Answer

the first time he told me loved me he went and gave his virginity to some random **** at a party later that night. I was willing to take it from him, too.

Best Answer

Yet another jerk off :(

Best Answer

I caught my ex 'ol man in my long see thru slinky black dress on our bed with the town phone book out making "dirty talk" calls to other women?! He circled women in the phone book that would respond. I was SHOCKED!! I was only 19 years old at the time and left him! We were only married 2 years and thank God we didn't have any children!!!! OMG

Best Answer

Maybe he wanted you to do him with a snapon *****

Best Answer

continued to breath

Best Answer

Broke up with me then immideatly went to my best friend and asked her out infront of me.

Best Answer

Ex is EX and now its history. Look for someone new. Thats the best thing to do!!

Best Answer

He stole me. Tried to steal my virginity, tried to get me to drink, tried to get me to smoke, and then when I told him to cut it out he left me high and dry, disappearing and threatening to come after me if I said anything.

Best Answer

love doesn't exist anymore.

Best Answer

YES IT DOES, Ive not found it yet but we have to have a good pair of glasses so as to search out the real good one made for just you, Keep up Hope and Never Give Up !

Best Answer

Broke my heart when he said he didnt see a future and didnt love me. He watched me cry without even showing any signs of emotion or wanting to comfort me. His response...why are you crying? **** you

Best Answer

I had not been in a relationship in over 5 years. He kept asking me out and flirting with me. After 2 years I finally gave in. Slept with him, moved in with him after 1 month of being together. Was wonderful to me. We played, laughed, spent all of our time together. Then he began calling his ex girlfriend, said it was her getting in touch with him. Begged me to stay. I found a used condom in the extra bathroom, said it was where he missed me while I was away and jerked off (unbelievable), still begged me to stay. And yep I wanted to believe him. Then the next month became distant. STILL begged me to stay. Would not talk to me about what was going on. All he would say was I do not want you to move out. I finally got fed up and moved out. Then I was told by several sources he was cheating on me the whole time. Why???? What did I do to deserve that? His father told me he had never seen his son so happy and thanked me for being so supportive just a couple of weeks before I left. I had never even met his father. He just talked with his son every other night. How could a person cheat and lie intentionally like that. How can another human intentionally hurt someone so badly. It has only been a month and I still would like to know why he did this. I am through with him, but for some reason still want to know why? I know this is not as bad as being physically hit, but the emotional issues this has stirred in me are horrible to deal with.

Best Answer

Seems like he wanted you there ,just in case the other "girls"didn't work out.How selfish.

Best Answer

i believe mental scars are worse than being hit...they get inside your head....the emotional issues are his, your clearly better off without him....you didn't have 'closure' and i get thats why you want to know.

Best Answer

Wishwing, You are so right. I keep hearing the kind and sweet things he said to me over and over in my head. I keep wondering why he did the things to me like he did. Especially since we were good friends before we got together. The bad part ..... he and I work together as executive chef and I am one of his supervisors. I do agree with you that I had no closure. He will not talk to me at all unless it is during work hours and we have never discussed personal issues at work. I'll be glad when 6 more months have passed. Maybe this will be passed too. Thank you for your words of support!

Best Answer

I'm afraid there's nothing to understand because there's nothing that can be understood. It's rather difficult to face the fact, but trying to understand things can only make you feel worse or find him excuses!
It is only when I understood that there's nothing to understand about him (it took me a while, however), then I began to recover from the thing. I accepted the fact that I was suffering and that I will never be able to understand the motivations of the person who made me suffer like he made you suffer. To move on, you need to accept some things and not to waist time on trying to understand what can't be done. In my situation, the attempts to understand led me back to him and re-created new situations and opportunities for him to make me suffer.
If this can help... ;-)

Best Answer

...sounds like he may have Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder. Google them, there's lots of info and support groups. Both are very seriously destructive to the partners mental & emotional well-being, so it's a blessing you've left. They are totally self-centred on their own needs, and expert manipulators of your heart, at pathologically lying & deception, with no remorse. Well done for acting on instincts. Psychotherapists are warned they may themselves suffer psychological damage by treating them (most are high functioning, in denial and don't ever get to treatment. Start by reading the work & blogs of Kim and Steve Cooper, although unusually Steve is a reformed npd (with amazing insight & help from Kim), but that is highly unusual and personally I would never go back, having experienced myself their crazy-making ways which they try convince you to take the blame for., and get abusive if you refuse. I wish you understanding, healing and finding your joy (and a great guy worthy of you) J.

Best Answer

So sorry to hear. Sometimes not knowing is the better. I wanted closure as well, so I contacted him 3 weeks later. The bastard didn't admit anything, didn't say he was sorry, nothing...and turned up with hickies all over his neck. I lost it completely the next day, went straigth to the psychiatric ER. I should have just left it there and not try to make sense of it.

Best Answer

After seven yrs of friendship we were together less than a month, when she cheated on me, contracted a permanant STD, passed it on to me, then dumped me with no explanation. But she still wanted to be friends. Heartless sociopath.

Best Answer

i know that one for sure!

Best Answer

ate the last chicken wing! my therapist says that only time can fix me

Best Answer

mentally abused me and turn me into a sex freak

Best Answer