natzx natzx 18-21, M 17 Answers Jul 27, 2011

My brother and I put the garden hose through the window of our apartment building's ba<x>sement and tried to make an indoor swimming pool. We got the water almost to our knees before we got caught.

Best Answer

I bribed my older brother when I was about 12.<br />
I found some old modelling photos of one of his ex girlfriends and threatened to show his current missus if he didn't pay up.<br />
He didn't.<br />
I showed her.<br />
World war III.... ding ding ding. lol.

Best Answer

hahaha...

Best Answer

I shut a glass door on my brother as he was running through it when I was 5, he has the scar on his leg to this day

Best Answer

got pissed off at my sister, loaded up a shotgun and threatened to kill her if she didn't shut up, when I was 12 or 13

Best Answer

I was born.

Best Answer

i vandalized my neighbors car......when the cops came...i denied everything....i was only 6....its one of those things that make me regret being alive...

Best Answer

cool...no worries.. :)

Best Answer

grew up!

Best Answer

I was just got back from school.. and need to go to the toilet so bad.... but end up uin my uniforms in front of my house... i said to my ma "the water fell off my uniform" my ma say "yeah,right."

Best Answer

i was about late 4-5 yrs old and was going for a walk from my house w/my dad & baby brother in the stroller we were walking to the gas station to get an ice cream. "Can i push the baby? 0:-)" i asked sweetly. my dad agreed soo... i pushed him, i pushed him & his whole stroller down the road, we just so happend to be at the top of the hill... which was on a rode that led straight down to busy traffic! whoopsies! Thank god for my dads lighting fast reflexes or my brother would have been a gonner! & so would i insted of just a whooping

Best Answer

Threw a rock at another kid and cracked his head open then ran home (eh he probably deserved it)

Best Answer

A series of prank phone calls one day when I was 11 years old.I am still amazed,just over 51 years later, how well I managed to pull it off,posing as an adult.I have shared the details with a few friends over the years,and they can scarcely believe it.

Best Answer

My Mom and Dad were great drinkers, they would go out on the weekend and really get drunk. One day, I stole $20 from my Mom's purse: I figured she was so drunk she would remember it. She did. And she panicked, and then I panicked. I announced that I had found the bill, stuck in the vacuum cleaner. How lame. It was obvious to her that I was lying, but she was so glad to get the money back, she never confronted me.

Best Answer