The worst thing you have ever had to drink?
HopeInConstruction HopeInConstruction 18-21, F 14 Answers May 31, 2012

maggots - long story :/

Best Answer

Is that a trick question? I can't say her name in public. I'm too nice and wouldn't want to hurt her feelings.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

OMG earmuffs that was age inapropriate.

Best Answer

meat

Best Answer

custard apple....tastes like mud.

Best Answer

Cyanide.

Best Answer

Black molasses. Seafood with heaps and heaps of ginger sauce on it. Yuck.. and I'm generally a non-fussy eater.

Best Answer

millionaire coconut pie it sure didn't make me feel like a millionaire i hated tasting that white stringy like stuff in the pie and cold slaw yuck! my dad eats it like its pizzia or something but <br />
when i see him chewing on it just makes me want to go throw up and i hate uncooked onions the smell and taste is torture.

Best Answer

Well I've had these like...fried maggots before, sardines, apple chips *gag* dirt, strawberry cheesecake (oh god- I hate strawberry cheesecake)

Best Answer

A fly. Well, almost. I didn't know it had drowned in my coffee. Blech!

Best Answer

that i can remember would have to be the HORRIBLE mussels I once had at a buffet. they tasted like the smell of dirty fish tank!!! It was gross. To this day I wont eat a mussel..though people tell me they are good. I will eat a raw oyster though lol

Best Answer

soap

Best Answer

foie gras/bourbon

Best Answer

omg ur SO CUTE!

Best Answer