defo my mate snapping his ankle
Hemanwar Hemanwar 18-21, M 11 Answers Apr 14 in Community

My mate snapping his wrist...to a p0rn mag

Best Answer

kinda funny

Best Answer

A loved one dying.

Best Answer

A picture of a naked child... *pukes*

Best Answer

that kinda weird but ok :)

Best Answer

I had seen bad things but one time I saw this guy who was crushed by a trailer, they didn't cover the body for a while and I just had to passed around there. I will never forget that.

Best Answer

a persons face after a nose job ... the most painful thing i ever saw .. the blood the bruises the stitches ughhh

Best Answer

I've seen three things that tie for the worst. 1: My former landlord's semi-severed foot. (the only thing holding it on was the Achillies Tendon), 2: My Uncle after a horrible bike riding accident. (He tore off his lower jaw.), and 3: My parents doing the nasty.

Best Answer

last ones funny lol

Best Answer

It still gives me nightmares.

Best Answer

someone being shot

Best Answer

ive been shot its not a nice experience either

Best Answer

My sister's friend cowering in fear while my sister attacked me. She was so scared. I felt so bad for her.

Best Answer

Why did your sister attack you?

Best Answer

That time I think was actually my fault. My sister called my friend a "dirty n*gger" so I slapped her. I shouldn't have slapped her. That attack was actually my fault. She started beating and choking me. I'll never forget her friend's face. Or my sister's, for that matter.

Best Answer

Just to clarify, not all of my sister's attacks were my fault. I mean, I wasn't the best sister in the world, but I don't think I deserved all of the abuse she dished out to me. But I won't let myself justify my actions like that. I am 100% responsible for my I'd call it 20% of the problem.

Sorry if that's rambling. I was mostly typing that for myself.

Best Answer

a guy geting his leg snap sides ways in a fight out side a nite club,can still here the snap

Best Answer

Someone die horribly

Best Answer

so sorry for you

Best Answer