Questionator Questionator 26-30 166 Answers Apr 19, 2012

Question of the Day

I noticed my cat will enter the neighbors house through the pet door and sit in the window, I told her what my cat was doing and she don't believe me. She says that it wouldn't dare because of her dog. Yeah right as soon as they leave to work it's in there and watches for them to return.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

LMAO... lol x)

Best Answer

bwahahaa Ghost Cat

Best Answer

omg thats the funniest thing I've heard in ages !

Best Answer

That's priceless

Best Answer

You should take a picture as proof!

Best Answer

This totally made me laugh! I love that the cat is totally pulling one over on you and making you look like you're mad. The cat is looking at you through the window just laughing his butt off...saying 'yep, there goes that crazy cat lady'. A riot!

Best Answer

Ate my Stafford Loan information and statement that required a signed response from the bank when I was in college. Yeah...a college student calling the bank to resend the chewed forms.<br />
Bank: "Why? You irresponsible and lost it, huh?" Me: "No, but if I told you what really happened you wouldn't believe me." <br />
Banker: "Go on." Me: "My dog ate it." Banker: "Really?! You're in college. C'mon now, that's a lame excuse." Me: "Unfortunately, I'm serious." At the end of the conversation the bank refused to send another copy. I taped the remnants of the chewed forms, signed it and sent it. A week later I had new forms to sign and return.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I had to tell a teacher my dog ate my homework one time, it was hilarious. I was only in elementary school though. My dog had shread the novel I was supposed to read. I had to buy the school a new book.

Best Answer

Got stuck inside my mattress. INSIDE my mattress.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

Same question from two accounts - look, if you are going to cheat and create fake accounts and vote for yourself, at least be good at it, and not appear as a moronic imbecile

Best Answer

Do I want to know how that is EVEN POSSIBLE?

Best Answer

got stuck inside my matress INSIDE MY MATRESS!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

OK - so there are only 33 reponses as of this time to this question, yet you have 26 "Likes" between your two accounts posting the same question - pretty sad, hun - way too easy to create fake accounts here - and you are way too obvious

Best Answer

lol how is that possible?

Best Answer

yeah....is it worth it to go to all that trouble to cheat for question of the day??

Best Answer

My cat ran away, then we found him 3 weeks later at another person's house, sleeping in their cat's bed and eating its food.

Best Answer

Dropped a dead squirrel on the dinner table while we were eating

Best Answer

she was sharing :)

Best Answer

slept with my roomate....oooh that made me mad.

Best Answer

pee on the essay i was writting for 4 hours....

Best Answer

" Well, I found out that when I'm away, he goes to the mailbox, picks up the checks, take them down to the bank and cashes them. The way I caught him, I went out to his little house, where he sleeps at night, and there was like $3,000 worth of cat toys out there. And you can't return them, because they have spit all over them.. " [Steve Martin]

Best Answer

Brought a live rabbit in the house to teach her kitten how to hunt.

Best Answer

She saw a male dog on my porch and jumped through my window....it wasnt open.

Best Answer

******* on My Bed, whilst looking at me!!

Best Answer

trollpet =p

Best Answer

My little cat used to pee in my work shoes...problem was, it would dry out in there. So I would not get the lurvely aroma until I'd been at work for about an hour...<br />
I always wondered what I had done to p!ss her off enough to do that.

Best Answer

pooped in grandma's bed

Best Answer

My cat did that when I left her home alone for the week end. I got the hint.

Best Answer

i have a greyhound lurcher, who got into my neighbours garden and ate her guinea pig

Best Answer

This is a cute story <br />
My cat had kittens and I made her a nice box with carpet inside and towels for her to nurse her kittens. She had all of them in there and was quite content there. In the middle of the night that same night I heard a desperate cry on my pillow. I looked and found one of her kittens on my bed. I carefully searched for the other kittens or my cat to see if she had moved everything next to me. I thought why on Earth is this kitten up here. I realized everyone else was still in the box nursing with her.<br />
I went to put the crying kitten back in the box. My cat, the mother looked up at me and nudged at my hand. The look in her eyes said this one is for you I trust you with my baby. It was really cute

Best Answer

My dog is a fluff-addict. Its her drug of choice. Thus, about 4 queen sized comforters were reduced to large piles of fluff. (is it snowing in here??) Not to mention, i had just bought them as money had finally not been such a problem.<br />
Now, she just autopsies stuffed animal I buy cheap at the flea market!!!!!! Luv her so much but an occasional thought of strangling her crosses my mind at times, j/k!

Best Answer

Died.

Best Answer

My dog ate a box of 100 crayons. He had a terrible stomach ache according to the vet. He s*h*i*t out every single color from the box for a week.

Best Answer

They (2 little dogs)Tore up 15 Rolls of Toilet paper and Spread it all over the house, how they got the cupboard open, still fathoms me...

Best Answer