Mine is walking in on my mother trying to kill herself.
EmotionalSkye EmotionalSkye 18-21, F 12 Answers Oct 3, 2012 in EP

About three years ago I checked myself into the local VA hospital with what turned out be an advanced case of pneumonia. The ER doctors gave me morphine for the pain and that was when we all found out I was highly allergic to the drug. My body went into septic shock and I fell into a coma that lasted almost three month. I was on total life support for a while and spent a total of 7 1/2 months in recovery..

Best Answer

watching my Mom die of cancer at her bedside....then the sudden death of my Daddy.....

Best Answer

waking up in a children's burns unit, the smell and the screams i will never forget, the images haunt me till this day.

Best Answer

After reading all you've written, I have no words.

Best Answer

Why

Best Answer

Everyone whose written anything. I was going to say that my worst thing was when I was going to kill myself. As I read through I see that we all have been through tough times. We are all survivors.

Best Answer

Maine, gosh it was so boring

Best Answer

Almost losing my son and my husband two months apart....

Best Answer

My son got spinal meningitis and will never walk or talk.

Best Answer

It must have been terrible for you. I am sure that she did not realize the impact it would have on you. Mental illness is a terrible thing to live with, maybe she thought you would be better off without her. I hope you can forgive her and try not to repeat the pattern.

Best Answer

being forced to live...even to love.

Best Answer