only if you smoke or used to smoke
EverythingInBetween EverythingInBetween 16-17 8 Answers Jan 31, 2012

The question was what was the worst... Not asking you to stand on a soap box proclaiming what a bad drug meth is. That being said the worst thing i ever did for meth is becoming someone's ***** for it.

Best Answer

dont do uppers, cant sleep as it is, I need Opiates!

Best Answer

opiates are beautiful... meth is like that crazy ***** that i like....

Best Answer

bust long lil missions. steal. lie.

Best Answer

Never ....ever have I done this...but I feel terrible for those who have or do...they are killing their bodies slowly and ageing like 5 yrs every six months....:(

Best Answer

I never tried meth, but someone I am close to was and so were all of his friends, and so what I did was cry out to Jesus, and the next thing I knew I was prophecying to my special someone and said that there is a young lady who just wishes that someone would just touch her and view her as a gift and inner beauty comes from a calm and gentle spirit, and he who is without sin cast the first stone and those who call upon the Lord He will show them great and mighty things that of which they did not know, and then he looked at me like he had seen a ghost and quit doing meth that night, so what me and God did was the worst thing that we could do to meth we conqured it!

Best Answer

Noth

Best Answer