let's see.. Hollywood.<br />
almost ran over the singer from Floggin Molly .. then we saw them live. Then we drank some more.. then we went to a lingerie/sex shop .. did it in the dressing room and stole a bunch of things... ... got drunk some more... ran into some friends and saw some other band that I don't remember Lamb of God I think and fcked myself up and others pretty bad in a mosh pit. had sex in a parking garage.. and sex behind someones backyard.. got drunk some more.. tried stealing some shotguns in a cop vehicle.. got caught by said cops.. fcking ran for it.. got into a car accident and nearly died... and we were declared dead on the scene on the news... ended up in the hospital. my car was totaled. my ex was fcking.. horribly injured. <br />
that was a very crazy night. and I will never repeat it again.

Best Answer

Threw up in a parking lot. That's it as far as I know.

Best Answer

Gosh, no! I never got drunk! I can't drink too much, I can't eat too much chocolate, or take too much coffee, or too much of anything. My nature works in my favor - my stomach immediately tells me 'stop now'!

Best Answer

no proud moments . pi$$ed in a closet at a party cause the line was massive. would be up there in the top 5

Best Answer

Whatever I did was bad enough to have my brother rush me home. Damn prude.

Best Answer

robbed a house that was recently up for sale. climbed through the window.

Best Answer

put a cigarette out in a guy's hand. (i know, i know. give me a break. i was a teenager and drunk)

Best Answer

it prevented me from becoming a nun. lol

Best Answer

No idea

Best Answer

Hard to get me drunk lately. Im russian

Best Answer

Not remembered

Best Answer

cut myself up. a lot.

Best Answer