my mother handed me a knife and told me to kill myself because the world would be better off without me and I am a waste of space and that if i loved everyone i would kill myself cuz noone cares about me....i told that ***** ....one day I will get married and have kids and she will be cut out of my life so fast she will bl<x>ink and i will be dead to her...then when she gets old i will dump he off on the cheapest nursing home and set up cameras so i can watch her rot alone...either that or let her die homeless on the streets.

Best Answer

It seems that you don't like her.

Best Answer

I never really said anything horrible to my parents. Really I only just said "You don't understand me at all. You never listen to me."<br />
My mother told me that even if I wear good clothes, it cannot hide my ugliness. And that there isn't a single thing that is pretty about me.

Best Answer

Parents are so supportive.

Best Answer

Me to mom:"OMG, SHUT THE **** UP!"<br />
I was tired, I had a headache and she wouldn't stop talking.<br />
Mom to me: "All of my co-workers can talk about their children having girlfriends and having sex, but look at you. I have absolutely nothing to say about you. I can't brag about you do anybody."<br />
Mom said that to me and pretty much destroyed what little confidence I had left in me.

Best Answer

That's messed up. She should be happy you're not a drama king.

Best Answer

I told my mom to shut up before, since she likes to call me fat, stupid, idiotic, brainless, ugly, annoying, sl.utty, brat. And she liked to spread lies about me to my family and friends, LITERALLY behing my back. Like, over the phone, feet away from me, making sure i could hear her. <br />
Everyone in real life i told, say that she's emotionally abusive, i dont think she was, but she sure was mean ):

Best Answer

Why do you think it was not abusive but mean instead? Maybe "mean" is just as morally wrong as "abusive."

Best Answer

When i was 5-6 years old my mom would always say "I love you bunches and bunches in the whole wide world!" with her arms spread wide before i went off to school.<br />
One day i replied (not sure why) "I love you thiiiiiiiis tiny bit" and held my thumb and forefinger 1/4" apart. Haha. To this day she still brings this up.

Best Answer

0h good golly. Not a very good father. I've got to be honest. <br />
Just don't be around him anymore. I will pray for you for all <br />
things to settle and be okay. Man what a hard time for you <br />
I'm sure. . . . . <br />
Spend time with mother. Look up to her. Find something to <br />
believe in. You'll feel. . . . . At peace. No matter what is going<br />
to happen in your future or you past. You are loved. Truly you <br />
are. . . . .<br />
Blessings,<br />
†Alexandra

Best Answer

My mom told me she would rather be with my my step dad than me.so i told told her to suck my ****. I felt soooo soooo bad about it afterwards because she said she was just playing.

Best Answer

"I love you so much, because nobody will love you if I don't love you."

Best Answer

i was told by my dad i was a mistake a no good piece of dirt i desserved no respect from anyone and was expected to give everyone in the world respect and then some despite how little i got or how much abuse irecieved physically emotionally or verbally or psychologically

Best Answer

Father's sister-in-law told me I was adopted and that they had tried to "return" me to the Children's Aid Society when I was eight...I confronted them about it some years later and they said it was true. I never spoke to them again for close to twenty-five years and now it's too late because their gone.

Best Answer

My dad told me he never wanted kids but that he only had us to bring intelligence into the world. My mum told me I was going to be a horrible mother and that she wasn't At all interested that I was pregnant

Best Answer

I'm sorry that happened to you. Parents don't realize how much they affect us when they say hurtful things to their kids.

Best Answer

Me to my mum, nothing unusual, just the usual teen stuff and she hasnt said much bad to me either. <br />
Me to my dad, '**** off out of my life, your dead to me'. NOT because Im a ***** but because he is a scumbag. Him to me, take ya pick. He walked out on us all when i was little and only wanted to see us when he was impressing another slapper hed picked up.

Best Answer

Wait he was impressing who?

Best Answer

Sorry, girlfriends.

Best Answer

I asked my dad after the billionth time my parents humiliated me in front of other adults.<br />
"Why did you have me?"<br />
- "Don't worry about that, we already regret we had you, I always knew you should've been our third abortion you ugly son of a *****."<br />
"Well it is your ***** you cry day and night about. I hope you die alone, because I know what true loneliness feels like, you know that I do, but I wont die in it. I'm young. You are old. You will."

Best Answer

I told my father I had more family in my religion than I ever did under his roof and my bishop-a pastor basically- was a better father to me than him. I had mono at the time and could barely walk. He told me I was a worthless ***** and had two weeks to secure a job and apartment. As I failed he threw me out three das after Xmas.

Best Answer

I can't remember anything bad that they ever said to affect me so bad that I can't let go off it. I know your hurt by what he says but now I'm adult and I learned that your parents are humans they make mistakes and do unforgivable things but you have to remember they are your parents and of all people in the world forgive them. I think it's unfair to our parents to hold everything they do bad or if they mess up against them they are just like you and me. They aren't perfect sometimes they make mistakes and say things they regret. The worst think I said to my dad was leave me alone I'm not taking your **** anymore when I was 7. I grew up with my dad beating us not abuse but punishing us by hitting us on our hands and body parts. My parents are not perfect and they made many mistakes but I always remember they are people first parents second

Best Answer

I would love to be able to forgive my dad but he's more of a repeat offender when it comes to being physically and emotionally abusive. Every time he apologizes, it takes him only a couple weeks, if that, to hurt me again. I've had enough of him.

Best Answer

Both my parents are sometimes emotional abusive to me. They say hurtful things sometimes not doing it intentionally. My best advice always forgive others especial your parents because if something happen to them it will hurt you so bad you wont be able to forgive yourself. It's one thing not to talk to them while they are alive another when they dead and your won't on good terms. Talk to your father explain to him he's hurting you and give him a little threat such as if you don't stop this constant abuse ill walk out your life or something to get his attention and make him understand you aren't joking. If he don't change isolate yourself from him for a brief period. Until he changes. I understand what's your saying I just dont want you to hate your father or parents like most people do because they fail to realize they just people like you and me. Do whatever you have to do to make him understand if he don't change you might have to keep him out your life. Abuse emotionally and physically is no joke. If you need to talk I'm here okay

Best Answer

Sorry! I had the same thing only no physical abuse. Remember, you can't control his behavior. Since I turned 18 years ago, I've elected to have minimal contact with him, and life is so much better.

Best Answer

People like that you can't make understand. I say don't try, just take care of yourself. Their loss.

Best Answer

Been there. Quit playing that game at 15 for my own mental health.

Best Answer

I think the worst is my Mother called me a *****, but I was far worse and called her the same and said "I hope you die". She died 2 months later.

Best Answer

I am so sorry. I hope you don't think that you caused her to die.

Best Answer

I know I wasn't the cause, but I just wish we would have been on better terms before her death.

Best Answer

stop running around before i light your *** on fire then throw out the window.............lol good times

Best Answer

Mom to me: too many to list<br />
Dad to me: "You deserted me."<br />
Me to Mom: "I'd rather live in a cardboard box than move back in with you."<br />
Me to Dad: "You're not welcome in my house again unless you're sober."

Best Answer

Sounds like my father, but he always found sneaky underhanded ways to say things back to me~ He's the hoity toity type of man and nothing I have is good enough kind of thing, and I should be doing better with my life.
He even shot me down when I came to him with the news that I was pregnant. His response? "Are you married? Do you OWN your house? No? Then you shouldn't be having this kid."

Best Answer

When I was in high school I came home from a long evening out and found a note left by my mother (before she went to bed ) that said "Please let me know when you are going to be out late" I was full of my self and wrote on her note "T.S." I have always been shamed of that.

Best Answer