GoddessAirmid GoddessAirmid 22-25, F 7 Answers Jun 2 in Politics

Just flush it good and wash with the water in the bowl, flush as much as you want to keep it clean. Wash your hands good when you leave and you should be fine.

Best Answer

Sand paper, a bee hive, iodine wipes for rat testing, a slurpee (yes it doesn't work that well.

Best Answer

-straightfaced- Nooo...I can't imagine that it would. o.0

Best Answer

Its really sad actually: I have a friend that could never keep up on having toilet paper in his apartment and I'd end up using paper towels and throwing them in his garbage, so now I always buy his toilet paper for him just to make sure its there. Sad, right?

Best Answer

I lived 7 weeks without toilet paper. sticks and stones and leaves

Best Answer

Oww. =/

Best Answer

yeah no toothpaste nor tent nor shower

Best Answer

Were you on Survivor? o_0

Best Answer

Anasazi Program in Arizona it's like a rehab

Best Answer

Ohh, wow. That's pretty cool. Did you "pass?"

Best Answer

haha yeah I almost took off the 6th week. they said there would be water in the river but there was no ******* water! I just wanted to clean off and have fresh water to cook the food, but of course it was dry. I was just emotional

Best Answer

Wow. That's pretty impressive though. I'm sure it takes a wicked amount of strength and determination to get through that.

Best Answer

Thanks. I was just raised that way

Best Answer

Mad props to your parents then. =]

Best Answer

haha your ******' awesome

Best Answer

you're

Best Answer

Thank you? O.o Kinda random, but I'll take it. Lol.

Best Answer

yeah I give my parents a hard time. I guess it's the ying and yang

Best Answer

You gotta give the 'rents a hard time. Keeps their blood pumping and whatnot.

Best Answer

In public: Just don't wipe until I get somewhere else. At home: I just wet a clean rag in the tub and wipe and rinse and repeat.

Best Answer

That was, uh, -clears throat- oddly specific.

Best Answer

Well you asked what the wort thing I have ever had to do was. How else do you answer a question besides specific? It has happened to me in both situations. :-)

Best Answer