MystifedPearl MystifedPearl 26-30, F 14 Answers Aug 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You shouldn't have to let them get away with anything.

Best Answer

So true...

Best Answer

he put bruises all over my arms

Best Answer

idk. im the crazy one honestly.

Best Answer

Lol sounds like me.

Best Answer

It was time for me to go. I was being shared for sometime and thought she would come around.She had a girlfriend. I still love her she never did love me the way I did....But she does not hold a candle to my first love.

Best Answer

Physical abuse, rape, stalking and **********. Stupidly, I stayed with him for three years. Gave my virginity to him. When we first started dating I was 16 and he was 22.

Best Answer

One night he left me. Took all his things. Then he went to the Valentine's Day dance we were supposed to go to, together, by himself. I had looked forward to that dance so much, to be there with him, in my special red dress, to dance to "Lady in Red". He always requested that song for me. He called me from there, and told me everyone was asking for me, and why didn't I come down? I can't believe it, but I did...and I spent a little while in the ladies room, crying. He danced with the woman I had begged him not to dance with, so I went home. He showed up at my door later and acted like nothing was wrong. And I didn't feel the same....not for a long time. I was terribly hurt. It has taken six months of forgetting.

Best Answer

That is awful! I'm so sorry :(

Best Answer

She farted and blamed it on me.

Best Answer

Thats the worst thing huh? You've got it easy. Lol

Best Answer

Yeah well we was in love nothing bad between us ever Happend...........apart from that.

Best Answer

I hope it stays easy for you. Relationships aren't easy.

Best Answer

Physical, emotional and verbal abuse. Although I eventually came to my senses and put his a$$ in jail.

Best Answer

Good for you!! That's the one thing I will not tolerate, physical abuse.

Best Answer

Making me unhappy

Best Answer

Don't they all do that?

Best Answer

Supporting Liverpool :-P

Best Answer

wel my is being a disrespectful **** atm.

Best Answer