Question of the Day

Not me but my 9yr old step-sister says some funny stuff in her sleep (not sure if it really counts but still), she once said loudly in her sleep; "Right now everyone take their pants down, don't blame him it's not his fault he has to take down his pants" *farts* "Right, now everyone can put their pants back on"...She's also shouted out (and I mean shouted) random things...for example; "SAM" (her brother) "DON'T YOU DARE PUT THAT CHICKEN ON MY PILLOW!!!!" lol

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

in 5th grade, i liked this guy and i was the new girl in the school....i went directly to him and said, 'i think i am in love with you.'<br />
i did that infront of everyone<br />
he ran away from me

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

hahahaha
good u ran because that guy turned out to be opposite of what i thought he would be like

Best Answer

Okay, well..... you know how in order to make swearing sound like you aren't, you will switch the letters and say it backwards. As in Bass ackwards. Well, I used to say go buck a fuffalo, just joking, you know. So, one time I said it to my supervisor at work, but I made a mistake and switched the letters......back to the way they shouldn't be if you are talking to your immediate supervisor.

Best Answer

one time this one kid in our class named kenny passed away, and when it was announced, the phrase "oh my god they killed kenny. you bastards!" slipped out of my mouth. Luckily the few that heard it tuned it out. I know, i know, i have a twisted sense of humor, but how often does the opportunity come around to say that phrase?

Best Answer

That is great! lmao

Best Answer

the odds of that lining up perfectly are.... Well its not gunna happen again.... Ever

Best Answer

Three very rude people were standing at the door of a restraunt complaining when i went in. They were very large people. They pushed past me and left the door open, someone said were u born in a barn. Without hesitation i said aloud ' thats where cows come from"

Best Answer

ROTFL !!

Best Answer

Probably lots of things, but one I can remember is when I was at school and they were having an nspection, the inspector banged into my table and I said "for ****'s sake" a lot louder than I'd meant to! I'd thought it was someone else!!<br />
Did the teacher let me forget it? Nooooooo

Best Answer

We were talking about the show American Horror Story at work and out of the blue I announced in front of everyone that I wanted to bring home the hot maid from the show and devour her while my husband watched! Really? Everyone was absolutely mortified and completely gobsmacked! I just smiled and walked away.

Best Answer

I think I might vote for Bush...

Best Answer

Which one?

Best Answer

"Okay, who floated the air biscuit?" (In an elevator)

Best Answer

Air Biscuit? I may never eat bread again. :(

Best Answer

A little bit of "rye" humor there, Richie! lol

Best Answer

when I was younger, (Five maybe?) There was this aunty who was a friend of my mother's at the time, and.. When she came real close to the car window where I was seated, I stared real hard at her mouth when she smiled and I exclaimed: " Eeeee! AUNTY! YOU HAVE YELLOW TEETH!" Then I proceeded to show her my 'pearly whites'<br />
My mother was thoroughly embarrassed.

Best Answer

Father of a friend of mine was sadly recounting the story of how he was invited to take his Grandchildren on his friend's family boat for a day's sailing, but he was worried about whether they had enough space on board for them all. A few weeks later he decided it didn't matter if it was a bit cramped so he phoned his friend up to say they'd love to come. His friend's wife answered the phone, and proceeded to inform him that his friend had died of a heart attack a few days earlier.<br />
There was a pause at the end of this sad story - but I can't leave a pause for long, and so I had to go and say something...<br />
"Still, on the upside - there'll be more room on the boat."

Best Answer

Asking a woman who was not pregnant when she was due. I was a little embarrassed but I must admit that it was also funny as hell 2 me!! LOL

Best Answer

i was working in a restaurant and i had a small crush on the man that delivered our linens and papertowels,anyway it was about a yr or so later and he came into the restaurant on friday like every wk but this time i was in charge of changing the papertowels in the bathroom,i didn't now how to do it,so i asked him if he would show me,he said yes and he followed me to the woman's bathroom,trying to be funny and break the silence because i was nervous i said "i think it's about time you break me in" meaning learning how to change the papertowels........what an idiot i felt like, my face was bright red and i couldn't stop laughing,and i still had to see him every wk after that

Best Answer

Hmm... Once I was pretty mad and I was laying on my desk in school. We had an English lesson. The teacher entered. Everyone got up, except me. She looked at me and I said "I won't get my *** off the chair even if you were the English queen, so you better stop watching me, cow" In the end of the lesson I had "A" because I answered 20 of 20 questions which were supposed to be for punishment. She said: "That is impossible" my answer was: "If I spoke English as good as you, yeah it would be impossible but thank God I have more brain than a birdy". The rest of the day I spent cleaning the floor in the bathrooms because she took me in the headteacher's office.

Best Answer

I was talking to my mother and decided to use the word seconds in the abbreviated and plural whilst talking to her... in my head i saw it only as "secs" >.< it was very funny.

Best Answer

haha well once I abbrievieted something in a text to my sister so it was bs...... it was funny. It took me like 3 seconds and then I realized and texted her an explanation. she laughed :)

Best Answer

bs... don't understand but i bet it was funny :-) Good moments

Best Answer

I was dared to, so I yelled '*****' at the top of my lungs on a crowded bus.<br />
I was 11.

Best Answer

I once called a judge a big fat pig. But I was still a kid, and he was taunting me :p

Best Answer

Geez where do I begin lol.... Well I have cursed and yelled at people that have pissed me off or were mean too someone I know. I have said stuff in my sleep that my friends will never let me live with without laughing. I have yelled I love you out loud too my best friend in the library and people looked at me and laughed yeah too much....

Best Answer

Forgive those who voted Conservative, I cannot believe I ever said that, but in my defense I was being given strong painkillers and whiskey

Best Answer

Looking forward to the next election when i'll finally be able to vote out the con-artists
Til then were stuck with our glorious leader Hiel Cameron

Best Answer

I think we should take a leaf out of the Arab Spring book drag them and the parasite bankers out by the heels and burn the lot of them but I am a big sortie I would probably let them disembowel themselves before getting the swan vesta out

Best Answer

Me and my friend work at a grocery store and we like to shout * Explicit content * to each other and then the customers get a bit red and move away xD Fun times :)

Best Answer

LOL! xD

Best Answer