I use to bully a retarded girl that tried to be friends with my group in middle school. We tried to include her at first, but to be totally and completely honest, she was incredibly annoying and clingy. It felt like babysitting an infant cause she would ask us mundane questions and then repeat them over and over until the bell rang for us to go to class just to get our attention. She couldn't help it but we still acted like complete b----es to her.<br />
It still makes me cringe when I think back. She came to us because out of all the kids in school, we were considered the nice, mousy girls and we betrayed her by not being nice at all to her. And she still tried to hang out with us because as mean as we were to her, we were still nicer than everyone else was. And we were bad. It was shameful, the way we acted.

Best Answer

I call some people trangenders though they are not.

Best Answer