Questionator Questionator 26-30 126 Answers Feb 3, 2012

Question of the Day

Say that they're pregnant and then said that they got an abortion -_- how dumb

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

or a miscarriage...i know a guy who had two different GFs do that

Best Answer

.....I hate attention seekers. They make me so angry I'm going to kill myself.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

i don't think anyone is paying attention to you..you may want to rethink that move

Best Answer

Wearing sl*tty clothes.

Best Answer

mmm right you must be doing so

Best Answer

can you just think before you comment? :)

Best Answer

What do you think? ;-) xW

Best Answer

People that talk loud on their cell phone about inappropriate stuff when I'm on the train. Nobody wants to hear all that and you are not that important.

Best Answer

Cancer , my messed up step sister faked cancer . We are still gobsmacked to this day .

Best Answer

Yeah, I know someone who did that too. Turns out that she had a venerial disease! (Not AIDS)

Best Answer

My ex faked a pregnancy and a miscarriage just to get my attention and when she finally admitted she was faking her excuse was negative attention from me was better than none at all. And she had another boyfriend at the time!

Best Answer

I had a therapy client show up for her 2nd appointment in a very see-through blouse and bra. She had a history of affairs with her medical providers. She was also into "bleeding" her partners with a linoleum knife as foreplay. I kept my attention on her face for the whole hour. LOL!

Best Answer

Yep. The LAST thing I wanted to be doing was checking her out! All I could think of was "I know what she does... and we're not going to go THERE!" lol

Best Answer

Have an affair.

Best Answer

It's all in your name; you are 1 to honest ;-) xxxW

Best Answer

one of my old friends acted like a guy punched her and put purple eye shadow all over both of her eyes and went to school that way. and that same girl made up this story about one of our friends getting shot by her boyfriends drug dealer and that she died. then when i went and visited that girl i told her about it and she said that she was crazy.

Best Answer

my mom is guilty of that.. she always got make up and drew bruises on herself.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

two words: munchausen syndrome

Best Answer

A 10 count fart.

Best Answer

I watched a show on people who make their kids sick so they can get sympathy. That I thought to be way out of control.

Best Answer

My sister at the age of 7 faked she had a broken arm after falling from a bridge. Mom took her to specialists and they were all confused as no broken bones showed on the x rays but the dam kid couldn't move her arm. She cradle her arm for 9 months, and got away from doing house shores, got spoiled rotten by mom and even learn to write with her left arm. It wasn't into one day that my grandma notice her moving her arm while she was sleeping... that she got busted!

Best Answer

Get married just to get attention.

Best Answer

Pretended to get raped?

Pretended to have cancer?

Spread round uni they are dying?

Take your pick

Best Answer

A nurse with Munchausen syndrome by proxy , killed 4 children and attempted to kill 3 more , just to gain attention , Beverly Allitt was her name .

Best Answer

Pretend to be sick....then mentally bring it about for real.

Best Answer

go to the hospital all the time because they complasin of pain and waste the er staff and ambulance people's time and other people that have to go with them that is so meAN to do that

Best Answer

Taking a bunch of pills to try and kill themself.

Best Answer

One person said that she slit her wrists because she was trying to kill herself (there were no scars). And says that she needs stitches because of self harm all the time. She pretented she had a friend/boyfriend that wasn't even real.

And another person faked a pregnancy and miscarriage

Best Answer