monaroyalty monaroyalty 26-30, F 15 Answers Jan 20 in Community

Not knowing your roots.

Best Answer

alone in a hospital......

Best Answer

Starvation - First of all, a body can live for a surprising 60 or so days without food (although liquids like water or even coffee must be taken) [source: Koerner]. But what a miserable couple of months they are. After less than a week, the body begins to develop dangerous symptoms as it begins to feed off stored fat for energy. The liver begins to panic first, producing toxins that can be harmful in large quantities. Before a month is up, you're losing about 18 percent of your starting weight [source: Koerner]. And then your body begins to consume its own muscle and organs.

Best Answer

Jewish and single...other then being more the 15 000 dollars in debt...so I was told numerous times...

Best Answer

Maybe torture

Best Answer

Unloved indeed

Best Answer

love her and die everyday

Best Answer

I would guess alone. although i'm sure that's not what you meant.<br />
In a pool drowning with the surface covered in fire. That would be pretty horrible.

Best Answer

Slowly and painfully

Best Answer

Not having God's forgiveness

Best Answer

I could not even think of it.

Best Answer

burning alive I think...or being eaten alive...I heard this recording of a girl that was calling her mom as a bear was eating her alive....I believe it happened in Russia. aha here you go http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026914/Mum-bear-eating--Final-phone-calls-woman-19-eaten-alive-brown-bear-cubs.html

Best Answer

Accidentally got knocked in the wood chipper - heard about it from people back home. Scary.

Best Answer