I'd say torture or being set on fire would be the last ways I would ever want to die. What's your worst death, that one death you hope isn't bestowed upon you when your time comes to leave this world?
deadmoon deadmoon 18-21, F 45 Answers Jan 17, 2012

Buried alive in outer space.

Best Answer

just like in pandorum?

Best Answer

Dead inside. Those who never learn true love, who never give or get true love. And I don't mean romantic, I mean the care in which we all thrive.

Best Answer

That made me weep for some reason...

Best Answer

It's no way to live...

Best Answer

my worst death is having to drown

Best Answer

Crushed under a massive animal.

Best Answer

Definitely torture. The ripping off of every fingernail and toenail, followed by the cutting off of each appendage starting with fingers and toes, making sure the carterize each wound so bleeding out isn't possible until all that's left is a torso with no nose, no ears and no eyes. Than to be tossed into a vat of hydrachloric acid.

Best Answer

slowly

Best Answer

alone

Best Answer

While haven sex and your almost ready to climax and then you die right before ughhh that would be the worst

Best Answer

living this life day by day, with no end in sight.with humans so narrow minded that if I walk to the shops wearing the clothes I like my wife would leave me my child would be tormented at school. all for wearing a satern top and beautiful skit that feels awsome . I can only imagine how hard it would be for other who can't hide there diffrencess. Most people are zombies thay just don't know it.

Best Answer

living

Best Answer

slow suffocation in a small space you know you won't be able to get out of. knowing and having to accept that you'll die there.

Best Answer

receiving cuts with salt being poured into each wound until you a) die from blood loss b) go into a fatal shock c) ????.

Best Answer

Being decapitated by another vehicle.

Best Answer

Undead. To rot away and still be alive--undead.

Best Answer

Being forced to go through every pain you have ever gone through in you live over and over until you die or just go crazy and end it yourself.

Best Answer

Skinned alive wouldn't be very pleasant, especially if they start where you wont bleed out. :)

Best Answer

No kidding...

Best Answer

eww I agree... Anyone seen MARTYRS?

Best Answer

No, but the russian film 'Anatomy' was pretty amazing.

Best Answer

Drowning. Got knocked out in a pool and got a taste of what it would be like. Slow motion spinning and alert confusion. Really, it sucked!

Best Answer

Dying of thirst while stuck in a human gyroscope.

Best Answer

Immolation or explosive decompression in a vacuum. :P

Best Answer

My guess would be either drowning or being skinned alive. OR being skinned alive well underwater!

Best Answer