Hu ga shaka hu ga hu ga...... I I I I'm hooked on a feeling,, I'm High on believing.. that I'm in la aah ove with you...

Best Answer

so say Hello to her!

Best Answer

it can't be love. she doesn't even talk to me anymore

Best Answer

aww, I'm sorry! is there no chance of fixing it!?

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer

oh....yeah there is ...i mean even though we don't talk...i still get this feeling...idk what it is

Best Answer

Your hurt, you want that connection you had.. I don't know why she isn't talking to you.. I wish that she was, and that you could tell her your feelings.

Best Answer

but i think she is dating someone else :/

Best Answer

Probably why she doesn't want to talk with you.. Your still young, and I'm sure you have a lot going for you.. as hard as it is to imagine right now, there may be someone out there just waiting for you to notice them or they you. You seem to be a passionate person. Love comes easily to those who love their passions!

Best Answer

Is that your Puppy in your photo? We have two, a greyhound and a yellow lab.. of all the creatures on this earth puppies are the only ones that I know of that give you unconditional love! ;)

Best Answer

haha thanks....but the thing is it had been a growing feeling...like 3 or 4 weeks in meeting her ...i started to like her...and when 2nd semester started...i couldn't stop thinking about her...and is still can't ...now i have dreams about her...and having that feeling....i don't know whats happening....i thought curiosity taking over my brain but...she's all i want at this point ...and i get that feeling every time i see her

Best Answer

Then you have to convince her that she should be with you, with out her putting a restraining order on you. I know your pain, I have been in love with people I could not have, unless I stepped up to the plate, at the time, I didn't think I could, so I did not, thus I lost.

Best Answer

i hope....she is all i think of...and since im 15...i don't know if this feeling is true or not. i have liked a girl before ...or a guy like this ever

Best Answer

never*

Best Answer

I'm sure it's real for you, and that's awesome! She just might not be the one for you! as if she was, she wouldn't be considering another... you may need to send her to some place with a big black horse and a cherry tree.. there is life out there, you're awesome for loving someone. I'll be there is another out there just wants to swallow you up in their loving arms... Just look, at how she is not coming back to you.. It should mean something.. I hate to have to say that you are such a passionate person, that's her loss, not yours..

Best Answer

...but she doesn't even know i like her....i can't loose her....she is just too special to me...she is in my dreams....why is it real if i can never have her....i want her....i mean...it's so hard....i want to tell her....we once locked eye contact and then i just had to get out of it...

Best Answer

If she doesn't know you like her, then it's imperative that you tell her... If she won't answer you emails or phone then find a public place to meet her and tell her to notice you, Maybe, that's what she is waiting for?

Best Answer

yeah...i mean....how do i tell her though...i write poetry ...it's hard to express my feelings

Best Answer

Take her hand, look into her eyes and tell her that you can't stop thinking about her! then quote some of your poetry!

Best Answer

ok thanks.....so you think it's love or what?

Best Answer

Love, I'm not sure. You seem to want to do for her, and that is love, but you certainly have to have her,, and that could just be infatuation! god, I wish I was young and innocent again! lol

Best Answer

i mean...i will wait for her...i have been for 3 months...and who ever she likes ...or goes out with...i'm gonna have to respect that ...even if i don't like it

Best Answer

She's not married, that means it's OK to offer yourself to her tell her what you can bring to her and let her decide!.

Best Answer

ok thank you so much....

Best Answer

Your very welcome, I hope things are better for you this morning!

Best Answer

undigested meats

Best Answer

Attraction.

Best Answer

Extreme Gas !

Best Answer

Sounds like an anxiety attack, try watching more Anime.

Best Answer