So my boyfriend and I have been dating a month and there's this girl that he smokes weed with and gets weed for that I just don't like (I made a topic about this already I think). I finally got over them smoking weed together, but now I'm a bit upset about this incident. I was showing my boyfriend a facebook message on my phone, then suddenly he goes through my messages (he should have asked and I would have said okay), so I asked him if I could look through his phone and he was hestiant, but then finally let me. The first message I went through was with that girl from a week ago. She was saying things like "I should hang out with you, smoke a blunt alone with you and give you a hug." My boyfriend did not flirt with her and pretty much said something irrelevant. Then he's telling her about someone who added him on Fb, and she's like "lol you nerd :*" with the android kissy face and I was just sooo upset. He also told me that he told her in person to stop flirting with him.
Divaamychuff Divaamychuff 18-21, F 8 Answers Aug 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I don't care enough to read that.

Best Answer

Lose him, I did not even finish reading this but anyone that is smoking weed is not good to be with. He will eventually be caught and arrested, it is only a matter of time. Then you have a boyfriend with a police record. and everything goes down hill from there. Trouble finding a job with a record, and so on. <br />
Cut this guy loose and forget about him.

Best Answer

Its her thats the issue.

Best Answer

NO, It is both of them, She is not holding the weed to his lips, and she is not forcing him to go buy for her. He is doing that willfully. YOU DO NOT NEED THIS !

Best Answer

I dont have a problem with weed. I just dont like her.

Best Answer

Your boyfriend has a problem with both weed and her.
You need to drop him like a bad habit. Other wise you will be in for a lot of trouble and headaches, and she is only the beginning. TRUST ME !

Best Answer

I smoke weed too, I just dont like her.

Best Answer

Tell him to get his weed from a guy.

Best Answer

Me thinks she does not have a life.

Best Answer

I honestly don't like girls who don't respect people who are already taken. I sometimes wonder if they even have any morals and self-decency themselves.

Best Answer

just chill....your boyfriend may start drifting away from you quickly if you keep getting upset after he consistently assures you that he's faithful.

Best Answer

He gets jealous too.

Best Answer

even more reason to not let those girls get to you....OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

She just ****** me off.. hopefully he was telling the truth when he said he told her to stop and hopefully she stops.

Best Answer

*facepalm* let me talk to your bf immediately. this is ridiculous.

Best Answer

She should be more caring.

Best Answer

i dont want to make u doubt yur bf because only u know him well enough to know wussup with tha boy, but i will tell u from a master pla<x>yers point of view, hes led her on in some way but is slick enough to avoid any evidence being left behind since he kknows u look in his phone, because other wise he would jss stop talking to her, & ets jss a lil too fishy that he doesnt jss smoke weed with her, but does gets et for her, ima stoner myself & i definatly know what thats about. shes a huge problem, but hes part of it too

Best Answer

How has he led her on? He thinks shes a ho.

Best Answer

okay maybe thats what he "thinks" but simply smoking with her is enough to lead on a trick.

Best Answer

I dont care if he smokes with her, she needs to stop flirting with him and get over it.

Best Answer