Sharkattackbate Sharkattackbate 46-50, F 7 Answers Oct 16, 2012 in EP

the ability to know people's inner most thoughts.

Best Answer

Bet that answer took awhile to think about ..

Best Answer

not at all. the first thought. I try not to exert myself answering these.

Best Answer

Good advice

Best Answer

this site is amazing , its good for learning how to communicate with people , its good for answers from more than 1 person , so you can choose which one you like , it creates the ability to further your thoughts on something , you can makes friends on this site and talk with them on the chat bar or mail letters to them or send pics to them , you can read all sorts of stories and learn about experiences from other members and the list goes on

Best Answer

I like this site. I've posted a handful of stories to deal with issues, and if I have a question about something work related or personal, people seem to get back to me pretty quickly and accurately (especially if I can post the question in a particular culture and sub-genre). I like it also because it seems a bit more 'focused' on helping, so even though there are useless gits around, it's not as bombarded as, say, youtube or yahoo answers. It's community-oriented (meaning finding YOUR community of like-minded people; not a literal community-by-proxy) so you can sort of aim your questions at who you want answering them.

Best Answer

for you it is like a strange relatoinship with a misunderstood lover

Best Answer

Eh ?

Best Answer

Question ?

Best Answer

It's okay when there aren't a bunch of kids asking depressed questions or the same questions continuously. I have yet to see an interesting thought provoking one but there are plenty of silly ones.

Best Answer