the ability to know people's inner most thoughts.

Best Answer

Bet that answer took awhile to think about ..

Best Answer

not at all. the first thought. I try not to exert myself answering these.

Best Answer

Good advice

Best Answer

this site is amazing , its good for learning how to communicate with people , its good for answers from more than 1 person , so you can choose which one you like , it creates the ability to further your thoughts on something , you can makes friends on this site and talk with them on the chat bar or mail letters to them or send pics to them , you can read all sorts of stories and learn about experiences from other members and the list goes on

Best Answer

I like this site. I've posted a handful of stories to deal with issues, and if I have a question about something work related or personal, people seem to get back to me pretty quickly and accurately (especially if I can post the question in a particular culture and sub-genre). I like it also because it seems a bit more 'focused' on helping, so even though there are useless gits around, it's not as bombarded as, say, youtube or yahoo answers. It's community-oriented (meaning finding YOUR community of like-minded people; not a literal community-by-proxy) so you can sort of aim your questions at who you want answering them.

Best Answer

for you it is like a strange relatoinship with a misunderstood lover

Best Answer

Eh ?

Best Answer

Question ?

Best Answer

It's okay when there aren't a bunch of kids asking depressed questions or the same questions continuously. I have yet to see an interesting thought provoking one but there are plenty of silly ones.

Best Answer