You say she's married; maybe she has a controlling husband who likes her to dress a certain way but paradoxically doesn't want her being friendly with other men ? Just a thought.

Best Answer

this is what I think based on a conversation I had with someone who suggested the same thing. That is an unfortunate realtionship.

Best Answer

Yes, this! It happens all of the time.

Best Answer

Maybe her husband is very controlling and jealous and has her so afraid of him that she fears he will find out if she speaks to another man and beat her up? Perhaps she is afraid of men she does not know due to having been victimized in some way during her life, but still wishes to look good for herself? Maybe she has social anxiety and is afraid of saying something stupid, and is least comfortable around the opposite gender? Just because a woman dresses attractively does not mean she is doing it for the opposite sex. Sometimes we ladies just like to feel pretty for ourselves and no one else. <br />
I cannot say I know her reasoning for the odd behavior, just guesses, but its not really worth worrying about too much. Some people are just odd.

Best Answer

its not my place but all possible stories all lead to her needing thearpy

Best Answer

How about this. How about hubby at home doesn't give her enough attention so she seeks it at the office. More than likely a passive aggressive person (scary) because of the fact that she overtly puts it out there and turns away from the attention.<br />
Do yourself a favor. Do nothing.

Best Answer

so you mean maybe she does it to get the attention so that she can knock it down like she feels she is getting knocked down at home? I could see that angle

Best Answer

she's a feminist and can't stand males, merely puts up with you all so she can work and go home to the only male she may admire (she's married you said?) in either case, get over it. she obviously is.

Best Answer

too funny

Best Answer

I'm not sure what you mean by dressing sexy. Is she dressing appropriately for her job but looks sexy in the outfit or is she wearing clothes that are a little more revealing than what other people in the same position wear? If it's the first one then I wouldn't worry about it. Some people look good know matter what they wear. When I was a freshman in college, my roommate was like that. She could wear sweatpants and a t-shirt and still look gorgeous.

Best Answer

by popular standards of 'appropriately' yes she is. Let me try to paint the picture a bit more.
Out of all the women at the office (and there are plenty) she is the least friendly to men.
if all the men where asked 'who dresses the most 'sexy' at the office' we would all say her.
and its this way every day for years now.

Best Answer

she goes out of her way to not make eye contact with men to a level that is nearly bizzare

Best Answer

sounds like a mere showpiece

Best Answer

Yeh. Ask her. Report back what happens.

Best Answer

I am afraid she might call HR because I am saying words to her.

Best Answer

Well, poop.

Best Answer

Then have HR say words to her for you.

Best Answer