Just a little intelligent question id ask from my prior economic studies. Its been highly debated. Whats your take?
vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 8 Answers Feb 12 in Community

laziness and a more prevalent entitlement mentality.

Best Answer

So flawed character

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

Culture of I'll-let-the-Government-give-to-me-while-I-sit-on-my-***-and-do-nothing..and government overspending.

Best Answer

Ok that would be flawed character i guess

Best Answer

The greed of others.<br />
This planet has enough for everyone, but the greedy take more than their fair share so others have to miss out. Whilst this isn't acceptable, neither is the greedy's constant complaining about welfare. If they hadn't been so greedy in the first place, there'd be no need for welfare. a

Best Answer

And i apologize for the mispelling. Using my phone

Best Answer

a system that rewards dead beats , mandatory job skill requirements or a beating with a bat is my solution

Best Answer

Once again, flawed character is your answer lol

Best Answer

I knew you'd see the humor ...lol I laugh to keep from crying

Best Answer

It's one of those topics where every individual case is different, but people tend to take one side of the argument or other according to whichever political narrative they're trying to push.

Best Answer

Yeah. What do you think

Best Answer

It's not an issue that I can address adequately in this limited forum, but I'll be publishing an essay in the Kindle Store later this year under one of my other avatars. Look for "The Sapped Economy: A Contentious Otter essay", which should be out sometimes this summer.

Best Answer

That essay will touch on the topic of the working class in America.

Best Answer

greed and laziness and lack of self control and planning

Best Answer

So you're arguing flawed character. Thanks for your answer boo

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Just ok? U usually smile or wink at me so i feel like yohre upset lol

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

Oh no

Best Answer