DustintheWind2 DustintheWind2 56-60 9 Answers Jan 23, 2012

When you grow up....if you're really lucky.....your inner child is alive and well. The trick is knowing when to be an adult and when to be a child.

Best Answer

True. Unfortunatly some stay in the child mode. I have relatives like that. And they always got what they wanted in life. I called it Spoiled! ha

Best Answer

What's the point in growing up. Stay young as long as you can.

Best Answer

yes this is true

Best Answer

I have to agree with blackarcher .

Best Answer

We all only have one life to live.

If you're happy, what's the problem?

Best Answer

To me the problem tends to be the childish actions of one can very often hurt another.

Best Answer

Most I know just have fun, but can get serious when it's needed.

Life is a just a big playground but you have to know when it's time to do the work and upkeep that keeps the playground fun!

Best Answer

The problem is the ones that keep that merry go round spinning even during the serious work. like lots of politicians

Best Answer

Ahh, the wealthy elites! They have their heads in the sand just like they have in past centuries. Nero fidling, the English of the past upper classes. They all were so surprised when it all fell apart and the real people took back some dignity and control.

Best Answer

I hate the fact that you are expected to act a certain way because you are deemed "adult"..You can still act like a kid but be responsible when required..Earlier today I danced about to a song on the radio & sang at the top of my voice (cant hold a tune in a bag) & I was at college,ps I am 46 & life is too ******* short..

Best Answer

I don't think anybody expects one to act a certain way after the responsibility of family is done. (raising your children) I have observed people and came to realize that the ones that act like kids most of time are more apt to do bad things because most think they are innocent because of their humor/actions.

Best Answer

Entitled to your opinion but I think your wrong & generalising but hey what do I know...

Best Answer

we are all entitled to our opinions.

Best Answer