It depends how we grew up. Some people are taught to wait for that special someone and some are taught to spread all over the world. =D

Best Answer

mmmm....no. spreading it all over and not getting any at all is very different. lol

Best Answer

Money will solve your virginity. -_-;
Although, I wouldn't want to take that path.

Best Answer

awww...that would suck though. maybe not being so shy??

Best Answer

That's like telling a smoker to stop smoking.
It's not that easy for some people.

Best Answer

Probably have principles of some sort which they adhere to. I've no issue, really.

Best Answer

being socially inept and afraid of intimacy doesn't seem to be a issue of principles.

Best Answer

But you've narrowed it down to only those factors. There are also others like religion, personal beliefs, etc.
Tis a wide scope my friend.

Best Answer

true...I'm thinking about someone in particular. there are many reasons but I think the most likely one was mentioned by stepping

Best Answer

Virgin til 21 married that same girl happily married nothing wrong with being virgin maybe u met some crazy n confused not worth having sex with

Best Answer

good for you 21 is pretty young. I'm pretty much referring to those over 30. And the ones that I am taking about are a bit crazy and confused. Congrats on the happy marriage

Best Answer

They are geldings like me ( gelding40 )

Best Answer

I agree with digitalia lol... But my opinion is that they really aren't virgins. And if they really are they .they pbly lived in a strict home, gay and waiting to come out, or losers... Where are you finding them cause I haven't came across one yet..lol but that's not the first question ask them anyway. Also new here and haven't talked to many ppl yet...

Best Answer

oh they are virgins and it scares me...why are you past the age of 30 and never felt a boob??? scary stuff.

Best Answer

Yeah I hear ya..I haven't met one yet but I'm sure I will only in time..lol

Best Answer

Y does it bother u i wonder?

Best Answer

They just do not like girls *****.

Best Answer

lol ok yes, some...but maybe they like ****...they should try some of that if that's the case.

Best Answer

Depends all ***** aint good *****

Best Answer

I can't speak for the others, but I totally suck around women and am a general overall loser in life. No confidence, no self esteem, no belief in myself to even attract anyone. If I guy is an older virgin, then he is either a devout Christian or he is simply a loser.

Best Answer